Level & Textdraw

How to create a Level System ?
EX.
My Minutes / Minutes for the next level... in textdraw look at the pic
HERE!

Can you make this clear? You want the text-draw to be updated or you just want a level system?

A TextDraw for the level and a level with minutes to get the level

It's just a matter of updating the text-draw string whenever the player obtains a minute and reaches a new level. Just use TextDrawSetString() unless you haven't made the level system yet.

yes but y don't have a level system,can you give me a level system?(if you have)

Well, from what you've posted, the only way that a player can level-up is by obtaining minutes which is obviously given every minute. So make a repeating timer for 1 minute.

Alright, let's start. First, declare a forward for the call-back.
pawn Код:
forward OneMinute();
Then set the timer
pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    SetTimer("OneMinute", 60000, 1);
    return 1;
}
For an explanation of the code above:
OneMinute would be the call-back as declared above, 60000 is the interval which is 1 minute, and the last parameter as 1 to identify it as repeating.

Next, let's create the actual call-back.
pawn Код:
public OneMinute()
{
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            // Create your own variables which I assume that you already have for each player.
            // That would be the enumeration(enum) on top of your script.
            PlayerStats[i][pMinutes]++; // this is just an example, change it with your actual variable.
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
On the call-back, it would loop through all the players online and would give them 1 point to their minutes variable.

Y have only this can you give me something ?
Quote:

pLevelSistem
forward Level();
SetTimer("Level",60000,true);
Public Level()
{
new i;
for(i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
if(!IsPlayerConnected(i))
PlayerInfo[pLevelSistem] ++;
if(PlayerInfo [pLevelSistem] == 1)
{
PlayerInfo[pExp] ++;
PlayerInfo[pLevelSistem] = 0;
ShowClientMesssage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You earn 1 Minute for Playing on the server !");
}
}
}
OnPlayerRegister
format(var, 128, "Vreme=%d\n",PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevelSistem]);fwrite(hFile, var);

OnPlayerUpdate
format(var, 128, "Vreme=%d\n",PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevelSistem]);fwrite(hFile, var);

OnPlayerLogin
if( strcmp( key , "Vreme" , true ) == 0 ) { val = ini_GetValue( Data ); PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevelSistem] = strval( val ); }

don't matter the textdraw, can you make when a player has 20Minutes Played to Reach Next Level ?

EDIT:Can you make me an variable with
Player Minutes/20(To reach Next Level) ?
Does not need in Textdraw, to set it in /stats