Mass Effect 3

Basically it is one of most successful/discussed game right now.
So I was interested,what you guys think about it?
Also about the ending,bioware has announced a new,more clear ending for the game,so dont bullshit about the ending.

Haha, was going to say that apparently the end is a big let-down but then I read the end of your post :P

I haven't gotten around to ME3 yet, I only just bought 1 and 2 the other day so that I could play them first. Still on 1 and it's a little boring, in my opinion.

The gameplay/storyline/maps/characters were all very interesting. Though I wasn't happy with the 'default' ending.
But seeing that there is an alternative ending released, I'd be happy to try it out.

Yes, Bioware are releasing more detailed ending options as free DLC.
I did not play it yet since I have not finished the first one and the second is not even on my computer yet. Not to mention the endless whining/fanboyism I hear from critics and players.
I will probably pick it off a sale from Steam at Summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMS]toX
Посмотреть сообщение
Basically it is one of most successful/discussed game right now.
So I was interested,what you guys think about it?
Also about the ending,bioware has announced a new,more clear ending for the game,so dont bullshit about the ending.
I will "bullshit" about the ending if I want to.
The ending, to me, and to many others, is one of the biggest letdowns of BioWare ever performed.

Quote:

Yes, Bioware are releasing more detailed ending options as free DLC.
I did not play it yet since I have not finished the first one and the second is not even on my computer yet. Not to mention the endless whining/fanboyism I hear from critics and players.
I will probably pick it off a sale from Steam at Summer.

You(including the OP.) obviously haven't read their announcements correctly.
They are not releasing ADDITIONAL endings, nor are they changing them.
They are clarifying the current endings, as they wish to preserve their "artistic integrity".

The Mass Effect triology was amazing. Too bad the ending made it seem as if none of the previous actions, performed throughout the first, and the second game, in the end, did not matter greatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitbird
Посмотреть сообщение
I will "bullshit" about the ending if I want to.
The ending, to me, and to many others, is one of the biggest letdowns of BioWare ever performed.

You(including the OP.) obviously haven't read their announcements correctly.
They are not releasing ADDITIONAL endings, nor are they changing them.
They are clarifying the current endings, as they wish to preserve their "artistic integrity".

The Mass Effect triology was amazing. Too bad the ending made it seem as if none of the previous actions, performed throughout the first, and the second game, in the end, did not matter greatly.
I asked to not bullshit because lots of kids who loves skipping the cutscenes and only killing the enemies will start flamewar about the ending which they only heard that it was bad... I personally liked the ending... there's no happy endings and that makes games more realistic and interesting.

I started playing mass effect only because I've heard third part had special ending...