Uploading...

Hello,
I was trying to upload my gamemode to Volt-host..
But it uses YSI and I dont know where to add it since Linux doesnt have Pawno/include :/

anyone?

What do you mean they don't have pawno/includes? The folder's aren't there? Make them yourself.

You don't need to "add YSI includes to the server". You only need them at compile time. Once you have the *.amx file, you can just upload that - you don't need all the includes too!

If it's a gamemode, upload the *.amx file to /gamemodes/, otherwise (a filterscript) upload the *.amx to /filterscripts/. There is no need for you to upload the includes too!

How would that work, since in the windows package pawno/include a_samp.inc is in there..
Yet in the linux package there Pawno isnt there and on the host it runs fine without Pawno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
How would that work, since in the windows package pawno/include a_samp.inc is in there..
Yet in the linux package there Pawno isnt there and on the host it runs fine without Pawno.
The server never ever accesses that include folder. It reads all the data it needs from the .amx file. Trust me, you don't need it when you're only wanting to run the gamemode, but not recompile.

Here is the file map for my server:

...and it works perfectly fine! My includes are here on my laptop, yet my gamemode doesn't need them to run (on my Linux server) - only compile (on my laptop).

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
The server never ever accesses that include folder. It reads all the data it needs from the .amx file. Trust me, you don't need it when you're only wanting to run the gamemode, but not recompile.

Here is the file map for my server:

...and it works perfectly fine! My includes are here on my laptop, yet my gamemode doesn't need them to run (on my Linux server) - only compile (on my laptop).
Why are you using nohup? The screen comand is better (:

Pawn reads everything from includes and make's amx file.
After that it only read from AMX and scriptfiles
You just compile your script and upload amx file and make needed folders in scriptfiles