Why is this not working

When ever i select the first option in my dialog it is meant to spawn in a different location but instead it spawns me into it in my current place

Why does it do that

pawn Код:
if(dialogid == DIALOG_BUYCAR+1)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            if(listitem == 0)
                {
                    CreateVehicleEx(playerid, 405, 546.78,1275.96,17.25+1, Angle, random(126), random(126), -1);
                }
                return 1;
        }
    }

Thank You

Please Help Me Please

Your post is meaningless without showing us the CreateVehicleEx function. I assume CreateVehicleEx is intended on putting the player in a vehicle, therefore we need to see the code for that function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Your post is meaningless without showing us the CreateVehicleEx function. I assume CreateVehicleEx is intended on putting the player in a vehicle, therefore we need to see the code for that function.
No i said in my first post i want it to spawn in a different location and not put me in the vehicle

Please Help Me Please

That is not what your first post said, or at least not how I interpreted it.

You'll need to rescript it to use JUST CreateVehicle, and then use SetPlayerPos/PutPlayerInVehicle if necessary.

What kind of id check is that I don't think it works well,better enter the id of the dialog instead of the name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
What kind of id check is that I don't think it works well,better enter the id of the dialog instead of the name
What he is using is a definition, there is nothing wrong with that...