Is this possible to do this with 0.3D server?

I don't know if this is possible but is it possible to merge the users login in to a website forums and be able to use the same login to login into the fourms. as well as they are able to see there live stats on the forums and be able to see other users stats and also when they make a post to show under the their stats under theree name and have a user pane were they can chage ther loging info or something like that if its possible how can i get it set up?

sorry for confusing the hell out of you all if i did

MySQL DataBase system,sorry but no idea how to do it,in my point of view the MySQL coding language is "a bit" strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashar0151
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know if this is possible but is it possible to merge the users login in to a website forums and be able to use the same login to login into the fourms. as well as they are able to see there live stats on the forums and be able to see other users stats and also when they make a post to show under the their stats under theree name and have a user pane were they can chage ther loging info or something like that if its possible how can i get it set up?

sorry for confusing the hell out of you all if i did
Yup it is possible with MySql database : its simple just connect website with same database as your samp server : and next will be your choice what you gonna do with data :