sscanf error: System not initailised

I Have The problem in my Samp.exe when i type /pay [id] [money]. nothing happens but in Samp.exe i says
sscanf error: System not initailised and i dont know whats wrong !

Can somebody please help me !

Few quick checks:

- Make sure you have the latest sscanf in your plugins folder.
- Make sure the sscanf version in your files matches that of the one in your <include> in your GM/FS.
- Make sure you have corresponding sscanf versions, otherwise it won't work.

Also: Does sscanf load when you start up the server? It should come up says that it has been started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosslah
Посмотреть сообщение
Few quick checks:

- Make sure you have the latest sscanf in your plugins folder.
- Make sure the sscanf version in your files matches that of the one in your <include> in your GM/FS.
- Make sure you have corresponding sscanf versions, otherwise it won't work.

Also: Does sscanf load when you start up the server? It should come up says that it has been started.
It Says : SAMP/Plugins/sscanf.so is either on designed to run on Windows or it contains an eror. Try installing the program agin using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Now What ?

HELPP !

Re-download the latest version and try and use that, I've never had the error you're getting before so it'd be best to just download the latest Sscanf again. If the problem persists, just reply here again.

I have problem, like SiEx, but i don't know what to do. I have downloaded latest sscanf, but it still show me that error... What to do?