setskin Help

When i compiled my script this error pops up, I don't know what is wrong with this
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\JUN.DELL\My Documents\Downloads\Games Installer\Next Revolution Roleplay\Next Revolution Roleplay\gamemodes\NRRP.pwn(54302) : warning 209: function "cmd_setskin" should return a value
C:\Documents and Settings\JUN.DELL\My Documents\Downloads\Games Installer\Next Revolution Roleplay\Next Revolution Roleplay\gamemodes\NRRP.pwn(54303) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\JUN.DELL\My Documents\Downloads\Games Installer\Next Revolution Roleplay\Next Revolution Roleplay\gamemodes\NRRP.pwn(54305) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SendClientMessageEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\JUN.DELL\My Documents\Downloads\Games Installer\Next Revolution Roleplay\Next Revolution Roleplay\gamemodes\NRRP.pwn(54307) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
CMD

Код:
CMD:setskin(playerid, params[])
{
	if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 3)
	{
		new string[128], giveplayerid, skinid;
		if(sscanf(params, "ud", giveplayerid, skinid)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /setskin [player] [skinid]");

if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
		{
				if(GetPlayerSkin(giveplayerid) == skinid)
				{
					SendClientMessageEx( playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "The player you're trying to change skins of already is using the skin you're trying to set." );
				}
				else
				{
					PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pChar] = skinid;
					PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pModel] = skinid;
					format(string, sizeof(string), "Your skin has been changed to ID %d by Administrator %s.", skinid, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
					SendClientMessageEx(giveplayerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
					format(string, sizeof(string), "You have given %s skin ID %d.", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), skinid);
					SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
					SetPlayerSkin(giveplayerid, PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pChar]);
				}
			}
			else
			{
				SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Invalid skin ID!");
			}
		}
	}
	else
	{
		SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
	}
	return 1;
}

Why are you using SendClientMessageEx?? Why not use SendClientMessage??
Because SendClientMessageEx is causing all your problems..

Post those four lines too. About the first one, you're missing return 0 or return 1 at the completion of that command.

this is the errors with lines

anyone? i will give 1+REP WHO WILL HELP ME

remove the brace at that line!!
no rep needed

just indent your code properly and you can see the error very clear

Thanks Jonny5 you get my +rep no errors now