Give me ideas!

Hello fellas! I have my own game mode which i made from scratch and to be honest i am not satisfied with it
Since it contains the save thing that all RP server has. "admin system, vehicles and etc". So what i want is
to you guys give me ideas to challenge my self with and try to make them! since i can't be creative by my self
i could use some help!

->DannySnoopy!

Delete the entire San Andreas Map (RemoveBuilding[ForPlayer]) and make your own map!

Not really with it this evening, just throwing in what would be cool haha.

Make a DYNAMIC FACTION SYSTEM which you can create,delete,add its HQ,Maps its HQ etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Delete the entire San Andreas Map (RemoveBuilding[ForPlayer]) and make your own map!

Not really with it this evening, just throwing in what would be cool haha.
Hahahaha to be honest i actually thought of that, remove whole San Andreas and re-map but guess what
at least 1 year of work. If i had some one to help it'll take months but still, then to map and etc

And dynamic faction isn't a big change you know it's over used as-well. but still thanks for the ideas!

Remapping the whole SA or LS map with the RemoveBuilding feature would take ages to complete. Not only to remap but to fix all the bugs that would come along, but it would be very cool and kind of unique, i guess.