Jihost question.

Jihost is a f**king bad host, I would never suggest you to order that, but I already did and now I have a problem. I got my GM working on there, plugins working etc. I go into the server, all the welcome messages load and I can type any CMD I want when I am choosing class.

But when I spawn, the server just crashes and I have to restart it. And the same happens again. It has been 36 hours since Jihost answered my ticket instead of 12, please help me. Btw, no errors on server log, just server shuts down. All working on my homehost.

If you're sure it's a host problem and they won't respond to your requests for support, move host.
Better double check to make sure that it is a host problem, though, because most hosts don't provide scripting support and if that's the case, obviously you need to fix your script, not blame the host!

It all works on my homehost, I can run it 20 times and it wont crash even once. When my GM would crash it, then something would have to come up the server log as well. But just emptiness at the moment, shut downs instantly and: "Lost connection to the server."

You could show us your OnPlayerSpawn function.

Jihost have cpu / ram usage limit, is your server using more than the limit?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    return 1;
}
Thats all.
You may all try this as well, to see the problem. 95.143.38.21:1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan.
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    return 1;
}
Thats all.
You may all try this as well, to see the problem. 95.143.38.21:1337
Did you try to use an default script on JiHost to see if it's actually a host problem?

Yes, I tried Grand Larency and works as it's supposed to. But it isn't in my gamemode's fault also. Again works on homehost, friends can join, everything works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan.
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I tried Grand Larency and works as it's supposed to. But it isn't in my gamemode's fault also. Again works on homehost, friends can join, everything works.
If other gamemodes works, then it's your script problem.

Maybe it has something to do with windows / linux.

Just to give this a quick update, you should note we are offering limit support during Easter weekend, and as people above said, if grandlarc is working fine, then it's obviously your issue.