Whats up with Zeex?

Some days ago I noticed Zeex's account is deleted. However his github repositories are still being updated.
He is/was a great developer, so Im wondering why he left the forums. Anyone knows something about him?

Abducted by aliens.
.... I have no idea. Liked and supported his contributions to the community though.

Yeah man we don't have idea about him..I liked and support his contributions to the community..

He asked me to delete his accounts.

I'm guessing he deleted his accounts because he took a look at himself and asked: "Why am I still here?" He probaly realised how pointless it is to stay on this forum just to release free scripts for the community. As of why the scripts are here and some of them just got updated: I'm guessing he wanted to keep them here because they're important parts of a lot of the scripts in this community. As for the updates, he probaly had them lying around and wanted to finish them off before he left, so his work wouldn't go to shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsino
View Post
I'm guessing he deleted his accounts because he took a look at himself and asked: "Why am I still here?" He probaly realised how pointless it is to stay on this forum just to release free scripts for the community. As of why the scripts are here and some of them just got updated: I'm guessing he wanted to keep them here because they're important parts of a lot of the scripts in this community. As for the updates, he probaly had them lying around and wanted to finish them off before he left, so his work wouldn't go to shame.
Sounds evident, he just left quite spontanously, leaving some unfinished projects behind (ok i also got tons of unfinished work and dont care)