SA:MP Lagging

1) SA-MP version:SA-MP 0.3d
2) Windows version:Windows XP SP3 (86x)
3) Video card type:NVIDIA 8200M G
4) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on:Servers that many players
5) If you are crashing, paste the crash report in your post and say when the crash occurs:Lagging
6) If you are crashing loading SA-MP, please say whether GTA:SA single player works:My Single Player And SAMP both working
7) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed?:Yup i modded my entire GTA SA from textures to CLEO

--------------------------------------------------\*PROBLEM*/-------------------------------------------------
When im playing on Single Player My GTA SA does not lag even a little bit But When Im playing SA:MP mostly on Servers with many players like 200 and up im always lagging it's like a Powerpoint presentation when im playing it LOL! (

The mods my do the lag, try with a clean gta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevi
Посмотреть сообщение
The mods my do the lag, try with a clean gta.
Yup i think it's the mod,But is there a way to fix this lag?

i think only solution is to delete the mods,

can you paste a link to you speedtest.net result?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Yes the solution is to delete the mods..If your PC can't take any of it or idk :P

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

No worries now ive reinstall my GTA SA and i dont get laga anymore well thanks for the help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor_Danielle07
Посмотреть сообщение
No worries now ive reinstall my GTA SA and i dont get laga anymore well thanks for the help
No problem