What is cheaper ATI or NVIDIA ??

Yeah Well planning to build a rig monster and so i want to make the parts good and cheap :9

Probably ATI... but Nvidia is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMS]toX
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i think ill buy two Ati and make it a Crossfire im planning to buy two 3850 i think two of that would be good then im gonna save up and upgrade :9

Buying two ati graphic cards, will cost 1 nvidia graphic card with the same performance or more.

ATI is much cheaper the one i used right now , but i think Nvidia is much faster and better than ATI .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor_Danielle07
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i think ill buy two Ati and make it a Crossfire im planning to buy two 3850 i think two of that would be good then im gonna save up and upgrade :9
HD 3850 is really outdated, and you should not buy such old cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (A)rray
Посмотреть сообщение
Buying two ati graphic cards, will cost 1 nvidia graphic card with the same performance or more.
This is alot of bullshit

Nvidia and AMD are almost equal in prices/performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMS]toX
Посмотреть сообщение
ATI has some advantages, NVIDIA has other, I used NVIDIA between 2008 and 2010, well, PhysX is amazing, but I prefer ATI advantages.
If you want a powerful ATI vga, I bet the HD 6870 (I have and I do not regret, I'll even do crossfire ).

NVIDIA is better than ATI but costs more

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyber09
Посмотреть сообщение
ATI is much cheaper the one i used right now , but i think Nvidia is much faster and better than ATI .
The HD 7970 costs the same as the GTX 680, so there goes your argument.

ATI used to have a good price/performance advantage. Now however with their latest series... not so much.