PC restarts When Playing GTA SA/SAMP

Well i have my friend here have this problem the problem is His PC restarts after playing a while
Do You guys have any solutions here i've search around the net and i i cant find anything that working Thanks in Advance

What Windows version he have ?
Is his Windows Genuine ?

Tell him to check his CPU usage . Maybe his PC shut down to prevent a damage to his windows system .
This can be cause of virus and unnecessary things may he have .

Quote:
This is a virus activity which prevents to use command prompt on the infected machine, this virus is called PC-OFF.bat trojan which turns off or shutdown your computer when ever you try to use command prompt by any means.
Maybe this will help:

http://www.troublefixers.com/compute...ommand-prompt/

I hope this problem can be resolved !

is your pc old?, might be cause the pc overheats and restarts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevi
Посмотреть сообщение
is your pc old?, might be cause the pc overheats and restarts.
Yup I think his PC is old but it can play nice games we've tried to play other games in his pc like Killing floor,Warcraft Need For speed and it doesn't have any problem it runs nicely on lowest settings

Download speedfan, and check your pc temperature while playing gta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]Chipmunk™
Посмотреть сообщение
What Windows version he have ?
Is his Windows Genuine ?

Tell him to check his CPU usage . Maybe his PC shut down to prevent a damage to his windows system .
This can be cause of virus and unnecessary things may he have .

Maybe this will help:

http://www.troublefixers.com/compute...ommand-prompt/

I hope this problem can be resolved !
I think it's not the cmd thing,tha thing is I can play GTA like 10 to 20 seconds then there you go the pc restarts but anyway thanks for the reply

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Download speedfan, and check your pc temperature while playing gta.
I never think of using speedfan LOL! Im gonna boost the fan speed well thanks mevi

Np, just trying to help

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Np, just trying to help
Man no luck -.- I cant see the temps when playing GTA SA because when im opening the GTA/SA:MP it restarts instantly if there will be no solution ill think il reformat his PC