Compiling MySQL plugin (REP+)

Hello!

I've been trying to compile MySQL plugin R7 (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=56564) on Debian 6 64-bit without luck. When I try to compile the plugin I get multiple errors.

Here is the output of make:

Код:
root@2P22:/home/build/mysqlR7/mysql_rel# make
gcc -c -m32 -O3 -fPIC -w -DLINUX -Wall -I../SDK/amx/ ../SDK/amx/*.c
g++ -c -m32 -O3 -fPIC -w -DLINUX -Wall -I../SDK/amx/ ../SDK/*.cpp
g++ -c -m32 -O3 -fPIC -w -DLINUX -Wall -I../SDK/amx/ main.cpp
g++ -c -m32 -O3 -fPIC -w -DLINUX -Wall -I../SDK/amx/ misc.cpp
g++ -c -m32 -O3 -fPIC -w -DLINUX -Wall -I../SDK/amx/ source/*.cpp
g++ -O2 -fshort-wchar -shared -o "../mysql.so" *.o -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient_r -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `CAmxString.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `CMutex.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `CMySQLHandler.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `CScripting.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `amxplugin.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `getch.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `main.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `misc.o' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
CAmxString.o: In function `StrAmx::GetString(tagAMX*, int)':
CAmxString.cpp:(.text+0x132): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
CMutex.o: In function `Mutex::getInstance()':
CMutex.cpp:(.text+0x130): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CMySQLHandler.o: In function `CMySQLHandler::FetchRow()':
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text+0xb6a): undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text+0xb89): undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text+0xd00): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
CMySQLHandler.o: In function `CMySQLHandler::FetchField(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >)':
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text+0xecd): undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'
CMySQLHandler.o: In function `std::_Deque_base<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo, std::allocator<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo> >::_M_initialize_map(unsigned int)':
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text._ZNSt11_Deque_baseIN13CMySQLHandler9errorInfoESaIS1_EE17_M_initialize_mapEj[std::_Deque_base<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo, std::allocator<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo> >::_M_initialize_map(unsigned int)]+0x37): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text._ZNSt11_Deque_baseIN13CMySQLHandler9errorInfoESaIS1_EE17_M_initialize_mapEj[std::_Deque_base<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo, std::allocator<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo> >::_M_initialize_map(unsigned int)]+0x60): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CMySQLHandler.o: In function `std::_Deque_base<s_aFormat, std::allocator<s_aFormat> >::_M_initialize_map(unsigned int)':
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text._ZNSt11_Deque_baseI9s_aFormatSaIS0_EE17_M_initialize_mapEj[std::_Deque_base<s_aFormat, std::allocator<s_aFormat> >::_M_initialize_map(unsigned int)]+0x3e): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text._ZNSt11_Deque_baseI9s_aFormatSaIS0_EE17_M_initialize_mapEj[std::_Deque_base<s_aFormat, std::allocator<s_aFormat> >::_M_initialize_map(unsigned int)]+0x68): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CMySQLHandler.o: In function `std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char**, std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > >, char* const&)':
CMySQLHandler.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIPcSaIS0_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS0_S2_EERKS0_[std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char**, std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > >, char* const&)]+0xac): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CScripting.o:CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x110): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
CScripting.o: In function `Natives::Debug(char*, ...)':
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x31e): undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x342): undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x35c): undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x372): undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x38e): undefined reference to `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >& std::__ostream_insert<char, std::char_traits<char> >(std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, char const*, int)'
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x3b6): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
CScripting.o: In function `Natives::n_mysql_fetch_field_row(tagAMX*, int*)':
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0xfac): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
CScripting.o: In function `Natives::n_mysql_fetch_row_format(tagAMX*, int*)':
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x123a): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
CScripting.o: In function `Natives::n_mysql_query_callback(tagAMX*, int*)':
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x2ca6): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
CScripting.o: In function `Natives::n_mysql_connect(tagAMX*, int*)':
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x342e): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CScripting.cpp:(.text+0x3564): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CScripting.o: In function `std::deque<s_aFormat, std::allocator<s_aFormat> >::_M_push_back_aux(s_aFormat const&)':
CScripting.cpp:(.text._ZNSt5dequeI9s_aFormatSaIS0_EE16_M_push_back_auxERKS0_[std::deque<s_aFormat, std::allocator<s_aFormat> >::_M_push_back_aux(s_aFormat const&)]+0x42): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
CScripting.cpp:(.text._ZNSt5dequeI9s_aFormatSaIS0_EE16_M_push_back_auxERKS0_[std::deque<s_aFormat, std::allocator<s_aFormat> >::_M_push_back_aux(s_aFormat const&)]+0x14b): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
main.o: In function `AmxLoad':
main.cpp:(.text+0x82): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
main.o: In function `ProcessQueryThread(void*)':
main.cpp:(.text+0x183c): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
main.cpp:(.text+0x1899): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
main.cpp:(.text+0x18df): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
main.cpp:(.text+0x1e57): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
main.o: In function `std::deque<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo, std::allocator<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo> >::_M_push_back_aux(CMySQLHandler::errorInfo const&)':
main.cpp:(.text._ZNSt5dequeIN13CMySQLHandler9errorInfoESaIS1_EE16_M_push_back_auxERKS1_[std::deque<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo, std::allocator<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo> >::_M_push_back_aux(CMySQLHandler::errorInfo const&)]+0x3b): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
main.cpp:(.text._ZNSt5dequeIN13CMySQLHandler9errorInfoESaIS1_EE16_M_push_back_auxERKS1_[std::deque<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo, std::allocator<CMySQLHandler::errorInfo> >::_M_push_back_aux(CMySQLHandler::errorInfo const&)]+0x128): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
main.o: In function `std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >::operator=(std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > const&)':
main.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIPcSaIS0_EEaSERKS2_[std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >::operator=(std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > const&)]+0xe7): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
main.o: In function `std::vector<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >, std::allocator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > > >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >*, std::vector<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >, std::allocator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > > > >, std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > const&)':
main.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIS_IPcSaIS0_EESaIS2_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS2_S4_EERKS2_[std::vector<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >, std::allocator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > > >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >*, std::vector<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >, std::allocator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > > > >, std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > const&)]+0x76): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
main.o:main.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIS_IPcSaIS0_EESaIS2_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS2_S4_EERKS2_[std::vector<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >, std::allocator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > > >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >*, std::vector<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >, std::allocator<std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > > > >, std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > const&)]+0xff): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
misc.o: In function `stringvprintf(char const*, char*)':
misc.cpp:(.text+0x1f9): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [all] Error 1
root@2P22:/home/build/mysqlR7/mysql_rel#
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you already in advance,
Johnson