[Tutorial] Converting 0.3d to 0.3e

Note: The downloadlink i will give in Downloading: will be the thread on 0.3e scripting section, once the 0.3e are really release in Download Page i will update the thread

Converting 0.3d to 0.3e

This tutorial was made for the user who have no idea on how to convert their server 0.3d to 0.3e script

Downloading:

If you don't know where to download 0.3e here you go:

Click here to download 0.3e in different RC Versions

Available RC: 1/2/3/4/5/6

Converting:

I recommend you to backup 'pawno/includes, samp-server/announce/npc.exe of 0.3d' so incase if you want to go back in 0.3d scripting you have just to replace 0.3e pawno/includes, samp-server/announce/npc.exe with 0.3d old files (sorry if my speak english is bad), Now open the server folder.

Replace the followings:

Код:
pawno/includes folder 0.3d to pawno/includes 0.3e
samp-server.exe 0.3d to samp-server.exe 0.3e
announce.exe 0.3d to announce.exe 0.3e
npc.exe 0.3d to npc.exe 0.3e
After replacing it, open the .pwn you want to recompile, then hit F5 to recompile the script then done.

Other Notes: Don't forget to update your include and plugins too, some of plugins/include need to update after updating new version of SAMP.

I hope you successfully convert your 0.3d server to 0.3e script.

Thank you for posting this,this might be helpful to everyone else trying to convert their server[0.3d] to 0.3e!

coool

I still find it amazing how people fail to understand how to convert their scripts to the next version

I recommend to backup your server.cfg file as well, it's a pain in the arse to try and recall how it looked like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek_Westbrook
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for posting this,this might be helpful to everyone else trying to convert their server[0.3d] to 0.3e!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicaNiel
Посмотреть сообщение
coool
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
I still find it amazing how people fail to understand how to convert their scripts to the next version

I recommend to backup your server.cfg file as well, it's a pain in the arse to try and recall how it looked like.
Thats why this tutorial is made , well why need to backup server.cfg? it doesn't need to replace it during the converting session

when will be released officially? FINISHED

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0smin
Посмотреть сообщение
Noone knows really.

tryed this still 0.3d =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0smin
Посмотреть сообщение
Base on my thinking, Kalcor release 0.3e for security updates no one knows when or offically release 0.3e in Download Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EuG]ZeRoGoD
Посмотреть сообщение
tryed this still 0.3d =\
What?, i tested it fully and i did this step during when i converting my 0.3d server to 0.3e
Did you make sure that you actually download the 0.3e server package? or you just download the game installer of SAMP 0.3e? TROLOLOLOLOZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reklez
Посмотреть сообщение
Base on my thinking, Kalcor release 0.3e for security updates no one knows when or offically release 0.3e in Download Page

What?, i tested it fully and i did this step during when i converting my 0.3d server to 0.3e
Did you make sure that you actually download the 0.3e server package? or you just download the game installer of SAMP 0.3e? TROLOLOLOLOZ
yeh bud i got it working :P had 2 fix my sscanf plugin :P works perfict now and this is easy tut helped me xD