[BUG/DESYNC] SetPlayerPos

When SetPlayerPos is used and the distance of new position is 1 point or less from the player, other players will not see the player on the new position, until he moves. This bug/desync might be in SA-MP since previous versions, I don't know. However, I would be grateful, if this could be fixed. If it's even possible to fix it.

Lol, it's not many 1 unit, and the player will move sure ... it's not major, and I think that this can't be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, it's not many 1 unit, and the player will move sure ... it's not major, and I think that this can't be fixed.
Have you ever thought about scripts which make the player move when he is driving a wheelchair, for example?

Add in a_samp.inc (on end)

Код:
stock _ALT_SetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:x,Float:y,Float:z)
{
    SetPlayerPos(playerid,x+150,y+150,z+150);
    return SetPlayerPos(playerid, x,y,z);
}

#if defined _ALS_SetPlayerPos
    #undef SetPlayerPos
#else
    #define _ALS_SetPlayerPos
#endif
#define SetPlayerPos _ALT_SetPlayerPos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Add in a_samp.inc (on end)

Код:
stock _ALT_SetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:x,Float:y,Float:z)
{
    SetPlayerPos(playerid,x+150,y+150,z+150);
    return SetPlayerPos(playerid, x,y,z);
}

#if defined _ALS_SetPlayerPos
    #undef SetPlayerPos
#else
    #define _ALS_SetPlayerPos
#endif
#define SetPlayerPos _ALT_SetPlayerPos
pawn Код:
#define SetPlayerPos(%0,%1,%2,%3) SetPlayerPos(%0,0.0,0.0,0.0); SetPlayerPos(%0,%1,%2,%3)
Though this is a bad workaround.

You could also try to set the virtual world to something else. I assume it fixes itself when the player restreams? Atleast thats what you guys are trying to achieve (by setting the position somewhere far away), arent you?

This workaround doesn't fix it and also I can't use virtualworlds in some situations. I know 1 unit isn't a large distance, however it does matter in some scripts, where you need to place the player precisely at some position. So I thought, perhaps Kalcor would be able to look at it and fix it somehow, if it's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
#define SetPlayerPos(%0,%1,%2,%3) SetPlayerPos(%0,0.0,0.0,0.0); SetPlayerPos(%0,%1,%2,%3)
Though this is a bad workaround.
pawn Код:
#define SetPlayerPos(%0,%1,%2,%3) SetPlayerPos(%0,0.0,0.0,0.0), SetPlayerPos(%0,%1,%2,%3)
Would be a better one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
What situations just out of interest?
When u need to place the players at that position imediately or multiple times in a short interval. Setting their virtual worlds requires 500ms to restream, the players disappear for a moment and it also breaks their animations (for other players).

Quote:
Originally Posted by niCe
Посмотреть сообщение
When u need to place the players at that position imediately or multiple times in a short interval. Setting their virtual worlds requires 500ms to restream, the players disappear for a moment and it also breaks their animations (for other players).
So I know it spend a while, but how did you fix this bug?