Handle multiple objects.

Is there a mapping tool that allows you to copy and handle multiple objects at once? For example I would like to copy the Big Ear hill and use it. The problem is, I have to take every part and do the rotating and stuff. Can't we just handle the hill as one single object?

I successfully copied the hill wit this tool, but I coudn't find a way to handle it properly.

You could use AttachObjectToObject, then moving the one it is attached to will move the rest, on all axis.

I don't know if there's a program that allows you to adjust a certain variable, so that the variable changes in every line, but I haven't found one yet. You can either use MP2's solution, or do it manually by:

Copy 1 object to the place where you want the hill.
Calculate the XYZ and rotation difference between that object, and its original object.
Copy the rest of the objects, and add the XYZ and rotation rotation differences manually to each object.

If it's more than 10 objects it might be a pain in the ass though..

the attatching thing looks good, but how do I do that while editing?

Put the object you want to attach everything to at 0,0,0
Then align the other objects to it, and get their coordinates. Their coordinates are automatically the floats you'll need for the AttachObjectToObject function. When you did that, all you need to do is get back to the object at 0,0,0, and place it at the location you want. The rest of the objects will get attached to it.

I'm kinda' noob at scripting, but I'll work my way with that. Thx