Map Loading Issue

I have an issue with objects loading, i tried using a streamer which just caused more headaches that needed. I have several small maps on the server, but the issue is all the objects are loaded at the same time, is there a way I can have the server only load the object for one map at a time?

Not that I know, but you can create a timer for when you teleport, this short period of time to load the objects of the same teleportation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo2002
Посмотреть сообщение
I have an issue with objects loading, i tried using a streamer which just caused more headaches that needed. I have several small maps on the server, but the issue is all the objects are loaded at the same time, is there a way I can have the server only load the object for one map at a time?
Honestly can't understand what your trying to say, please supply more information..

IF your saying that objects (Lots of Mappings) do load but SOME do not, its because you have reached the limit.. Use the Streamer

I didn't think it was that hard to understand, I have a server that uses several smaller areas of object that have been placed in to form like a mini map. They are scattered throughout the map and switches from location to location after some time and play on that small custom map. But each "map" is just a bunch of objects scattered and they are all placed in the server. I try using a streamer but it doesn't load the objects properly. I was wondering if I could develop a way to say bunch each group of objects that make up each "small or mini-map" and have it load only one of those each time.

elaborate - ' does not load the objects properly '

edit :- are there 0.3 objects ?

Solution: Click me!

This is the issue I am having. http://*********/ob9tQs67wuY

As you can see in the video I have to /kill or /spec someone to get objects to load, thats with Icognitos streamer.

bump

do one thing.... for 5 seconds teleport the player who goes to that zone and pause him there.. the objects will load .. its a bug.. idk havent come across many fixes for this..

what happens is when ur in a car 0.3 objects step out of the car and the objects will load.. try this and tell me if it works

Well the script is design to kill you in you leave the car, it does respawn you after a few seconds into another random car. But exited the vehicle does cause some of the objects, but not all of them, to load.