Up to date includes/plugins/etc.

I'm just getting back to scripting & I have a few questions. I'll post them all in this thread and I'll add reputation to the best answers.

Q1. What is the current best object streamer? (most efficient (least server lag), most objects, etc.)

Incognito's Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MG]Dimi
Посмотреть сообщение
I know Incognito's is one of the most popular, but I read somewhere that y_objects was better because it used zones to prevent from looping through distant objects, resulting in almost limitless number of objects (1,000,000).

Bump

He gave you the Answer, Icognitos has always been the best and as far as I'm conserned always will be...

Incognito's streamer also uses areas, or 'cells' AFAIK.

Great, +rep for him.

Q2: On ******'s topic y_commands, he claims that it is the fastest command processor. Yet on the graph he posted it shows fcmd is faster than y_commands and he never addressed which one of these two was faster. Which is really faster?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=169029

Looks like y_commands is slower if you have < 100 commands. Most servers have more though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like y_commands is slower if you have < 100 commands. Most servers have more though.
Thanks, +rep.

Next question: as far as speed/efficiency, which example below is better (if they aren't the same). Are there any benefits to using one or the other?

pawn Код:
COMMAND:something(playerid, params[]){
    if(SomethingHappens) {
        DoSomethingHere
    }
}
pawn Код:
COMMAND:something(playerid, params[])
{
    if(SomethingHappens)
    {
        DoSomethingHere
    }
}

It depends on opinions, i think you might get warnings for the 1st coding. Second coding looks more organized but nothing really different.