How would i fix this ?

Im getting this error and i do not know how to fix it, obviously you have to shorten the line down but i do not want to do that

pawn Код:
(595) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CAR+4, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Cars 3 [P-S]", "Patriot\nPerenniel\nPetrol Tanker\nPhoenix\nPicador\nPolice Car (LSPD)\nPolice Car (SFPD)\nPolice Car (LVPD)\nPolice Ranger\nPolice Truck (Enforcer)\nPolice Truck (SWAT)\nPony\nPremier\nPrevion\nPrimo\nRancher\nRegina\nRemington\nRhino\nRoadtrain\nRomero\nRumpo\nSabre\nSadler 1\nSadler 2\nSandking\nSavanna\nSecuricar\nSentinel\nSlamvan\nSolair\nStafford\nStallion\nStratum\nStretch\nSultan\nSunrise\nBack", "Select", "Cancel");

Please Help Me Please

Dude, your line is very large as there are many characteres, take a few build up and place in a second dialog.

Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CAR+4, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Cars 3 [P-S]", "Patriot\nPerenniel\nPetrol Tanker\nPhoenix\nPicador\nPolice Car (LSPD)\nPolice Car (SFPD)\nPolice Car (LVPD)\nPolice Ranger\nPolice Truck (Enforcer)\nPolice Truck (SWAT)\nPony\n", "Select", "Next");
And on, OnDialogResponse if he select the second button add this
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CAR+4, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Cars 3 [P-S]", "Patriot\nPerenniel\nPetrol Tanker\nPhoenix\nPicador\nPolice Car (LSPD)\nPolice Car (SFPD)\nPolice Car (LVPD)\nPolice Ranger\nPolice Truck (Enforcer)\nPolice Truck (SWAT)\nPony\n", "Select", "Next");

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzAkS.
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
And on, OnDialogResponse if he select the second button add this
Код:
I dont quite understand what you mean

You need to make it on 2 dialogs.
And from first dialog make a button with Next.
And if he click next to show the next dialog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter12345
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont quite understand what you mean
Do what I said, remove some items from DIALOG_CAR+4 and create DIALOG_CAR+5, with the rest of the items that were removed from the previous dialog.

pawn Код:
new string[512];
strcat(string, "Patriot\nPerenniel\nPetrol Tanker\nPhoenix\nPicador\nPolice Car (LSPD)\nPolice Car (SFPD)\nPolice Car (LVPD)\nPolice Ranger\nPolice Truck (Enforcer)\nPolice Truck (SWAT)");
strcat(string, "\nPony\nPremier\nPrevion\nPrimo\nRancher\nRegina\nRemington\nRhino\nRoadtrain\nRomero\nRumpo\nSabre\nSadler 1\nSadler 2");
strcat(string, "\nSandking\nSavanna\nSecuricar\nSentinel\nSlamvan\nSolair\nStafford\nStallion\nStratum\nStretch\nSultan\nSunrise\nBack");
then show your dialog
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CAR+4, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Cars 3 [P-S]", string, "Select", "Cancel");