Force login?

Hello,
How would I force someone to spawn at the newb spawn once they have entered there password?

Thanks.

SetPlayerPos?

No I mean,
they get a dialog telling them to enter there password, and then they press login but after pressing login they have to press the "Spawn" button, I don't want that to happen :/

How I do it: (I use an auto-login based on IP)

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new p_IP [ 16 ];
    if( fexist( GetAccountPath( playerid ) ) ) //They have been here before!
    {
        GetPlayerIp( playerid, p_IP, sizeof( p_IP ) );

INI_ParseFile( GetAccountPath( playerid ), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid );

if( strcmp( p_IP, accInfo [ playerid ] [ RegisteredIP ], false ) == 0) //Their IP matches!
        {
            INI_ParseFile( GetAccountPath( playerid ), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid );

SendClientMessage( playerid, c_orange, "-> "#WHITE"You have been automatically logged in." );

SpawnPlayer( playerid );
        }
        else
        {
            ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, ""#ORANGE"Welcome to Zone DM - SA:MP!", "\n\nPlease enter your password in order to play!", "Submit", "Quit" );
        }
    }
    else
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, ""#ORANGE"Welcome to Zone DM - SA:MP!", "\n\nPlease create an account in order to play!", "Submit", "Quit" );
    }
    TogglePlayerClock( playerid, 1 );
    accStatus [ playerid ] = 0;
    return 1;
}
Of course, OnPlayerSpawn (using this method) you will have to set their position, ect.

Right, you see by default the buttons at the bottom "< > spawn" are in-game and you spawn in LV.

Well,

the dialog box shows up,
you type your password and then press "Login"
and I want them to spawn right away.
How can this happen?

Using SpawnPlayer when they hit login. (Be sure to use SetPlayerSpawn or set their position OnPlayerSpawn)

Works if your just registering but not when you already have an account! ://

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrySidwell
Посмотреть сообщение
Works if your just registering but not when you already have an account! ://
Show us your registeration bit of code and your login code

force player after login was simple

just use SetSpawnInfo before spawn player onPlayerConnect || onPlayerRequestClass

[Tut]https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetSpawnInfo