Massive Problem

Hello,

I am really getting p*ssed off trying to add a MySQL System,

Following tutorials, doing it myself.. No matter what I get errors..

Can someone help me over Teamviewer or something?

thanks.

Post the errors / code so we can help you fix them here.

Like I said before. From the looks of it, you are a beginner scripter. Learn to make simple commands before you go looking into developing a database for your server. There is nothing wrong with the tutorials, so if you don't get it, then it's just simply not for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
Like I said before. From the looks of it, you are a beginner scripter. Learn to make simple commands before you go looking into developing a database for your server. There is nothing wrong with the tutorials, so if you don't get it, then it's just simply not for you.
"If it's too hard, don't learn it"
Right.
Ditch,I can code a skeleton MySQL gamemode if you tell me what you want in it and help you where you're having difficulties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
"By the looks of it" Just because I don't know how to set up MySQL saving system, does not mean I am a beginner.

I know how to USE MySQL, It's setting it up in a Gamemode.