Script problems

Hello guys, i`m a total beginner at scripting and recently i`ve watched few videos with tutorials inside about Pawno scripting. I`ve made few commands and when i compile them there are no errors. The problem is that i don`t know how to implent my scripts in my server. I saw a few videos that you have to put them in your gamemodes file where you downloaded the server things from (http://sa-mp.com/download.php - SA-MP 0.3d R2 Windows Server) but i can`t use them yet. I`ll be very thankful to you guys if you help me .

You have to have the .amx file in the gamemodes folder of your server. Then launch 'samp_server.exe' which is located in your root directory of the windows server.

Welcome to SA-MP forums!

First of all In your server package you should open your
server.cfg file

Go to your gamemodes and look at the name of it.

there sould be a gamemode0 1- type your gm name between 0 and 1

Start your server

OMG, it worked, thank you so much guys, you are the best :P

Also how can i put multiple gamemodes in my server for them to run together? Like Admin gamemode and other gamemodes that don`t affect the scripts of the others?

P.S. I`m sorry for double posting but i`m not still familiar enough with the forum

No,you can run just one gamemode but you can run 16 filterscripts.

Ok thanks and i clicked :P . Also can someone explain to me what is a filterscript?

A filterscript is a file like a gm,but inside has just some things,like a house system,car system or commands..
You can put everything you wan`t and you can use it out of gamemode.