[Map] Ganton Bus Station

Quote:
~Ganton Bus Station~

Introduce

Hello all . Im New in SAMP Scripters or Mappers. This is my first First map , its located in Ganton.
This map can you use In Roleplay or Trucking Server.

Preview

The Place

If You dont konw this is the place

Download Link
Mediafire
Pastebin

PS: Sorry for my bad english

Looks messy...BTW nice idea

good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooday
View Post
Looks messy...BTW nice idea
Sorry for messy. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanx
View Post
good !
Thanks man

I don't like it. It takes up the a whole street that is quite vital to most roleplay servers, and it completely clashes with the whole 'ghetto' feel of Ganton. I like the effort though. I'd love to see a bus station in Ganton, but it should be more run-down. A small, dirty building with graffiti and trash around, with just 2 or 3 buses and a ticket machine. Check out the Broker Bus Depot in GTA IV to see what I mean.

Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainseri
View Post
I don't like it. It takes up the a whole street that is quite vital to most roleplay servers, and it completely clashes with the whole 'ghetto' feel of Ganton. I like the effort though. I'd love to see a bus station in Ganton, but it should be more run-down. A small, dirty building with graffiti and trash around, with just 2 or 3 buses and a ticket machine. Check out the Broker Bus Depot in GTA IV to see what I mean.
Okay , Im understand what u mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Cro]Nano
View Post
Very nice
Thanks

i like it coz i dont like the ghetto anyway but i would suggest taking the fence out thats next to the busses
coz if it was real life and a couple of buses pull in to the station what if the bus loaded up before the bus in front it wouldnt be able to take over in the other lane just a suggestion but i like the bus station nice map mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAPSTER21
View Post
i like it coz i dont like the ghetto anyway but i would suggest taking the fence out thats next to the busses
coz if it was real life and a couple of buses pull in to the station what if the bus loaded up before the bus in front it wouldnt be able to take over in the other lane just a suggestion but i like the bus station nice map mate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

Good job

2/10

A lot of errors

Floating traffic lights, uggh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAPSTER21
View Post
Okay , i will add it. btw Thanks For Suggest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien
View Post
Good job
Thanks bro

Nice ;]

9/10 Nice Work !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noturno17
View Post
Nice ;]