GTA-SA:MP Help Guide Edition Support | by Chipmunk

HELP GUIDE : 2012
by Chipmunk

Problems :

- Non - Genuine Windows
- Can't uninstall programs instead "DELETE" to leave free space to your Hard Disk C:
- How to increase FPS instead downloading Game Booster & Other things
- Correct Installation of GTA SA:MP & GTA San Andreas
- GTA San Andreas Crash
- GTA SA RunTime Error X
- Can't open GTA / SA:MP error

__________________________________________________ _____________

Non - Genuine Windows

Well Microsoft, in a rather brilliant move, has released an update that checks your OS serial against a list of known leaked serials (corporate edition keys, etc). If your serial matches one of them then it puts a darling little message on the bottom right hand of your login screen, and also a system tray icon that nags you to buy a genuine copy of windows.
It will also pop up a dialog that says “This copy of Windows is not Genuine”
“This copy of Windows is not genuine and you have not yet resolved this issue. This computer is no longer eligible to recieve select security upgrades from Microsoft.

To protect your copy of Windows, you must click Get Genuine now.”
Every so often a little balloon will pop up that says “You may be a victim of software counterfeiting.” Below that it will say “This copy of Windows is not genuine. Click this balloon to resolve now.” If you’re working on a system that has this running it gets annoying in a hurry. What the time interval between pop-ups is, I don’t know, but I imagine it’ll drive most people to buy a legit key after a while just to get the thing to shut up. Instead pay $400 or cheap & expencive moneys , just send a message to Microsoft a message about your problem and your Windows will activated after 3 or less months . Better Uninstall and Delete your unnecessary things that you don't need them .

SOLVED

Can't uninstall programs instead "DELETE" to leave free space to your Hard Disk C:

GO Start -> Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall Programs and select what program you want to Uninstall from your PC .
To Uninstall GTA San Andreas , just do these steps which i said . After UNINSTALL , you must DELETE all the components of GTA San Andreas and SA:MP better , then DELETE them from your PC and then install them again if you have Problems with it .

SOLVED

How to increase FPS instead downloading Game Booster & Other things

Simple and easy way to increase your FPS . No need Game Booster and other unnecessary programs .
Just make settings to your GTA Sa .

Change the Resolution
Remove Mods
Get FPS Increaser [NEED]
Stream Memory Fix 2.2
And then update your Connection Speed .

SOLVED

Correct Installation of GTA SA:MP & GTA San Andreas

Incert your GTA SA CD Installation -> Install the game -> Select standart installation -> Select where u wan to install your GTA SA (RockStar Games) -> Select Finish .
Download SA:MP from SA:MP WebSite .

Install it in GTA San Andreas Directory -> Standart Installation -> Select Finish

If u have problems with SA:MP , just locate it where GTA San Andreas is installed .

SOLVED

GTA San Andreas Crash

GTA San Andreas crash happens to everyone . GTA SA crashing on :

Incorrect installation of a mod in SAMI Mod Installer / IMGTool 2.0 & Alci's IMG Editor .
Incorrect installation ASI & DLL files of mods in GTA San Andreas Directory [MAIN FOLDER OF GTA SA]
Incorrect installation of GTA San Andreas and SA:MP Multiplayer .
Incorrect files that are not related to GTA San Andreas and SA:MP Multiplayer .
Missing important files of GTA San Andreas and SA:MP .
Deleting files of GTA San Andreas and SA:MP unfairly or fairly .
How i can fix that ?

To fix that , just reinstall the whole GTA San Andreas and SA:MP Multiplayer .
Then do the steps in Correct Installation of GTA SA:MP & GTA San Andreas part .

SOLVED

GTA SA RunTime Error X

Whenever you connect to a server on SA-MP , you get this message :
RUN TIME ERROR
Program: C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/gta_sa.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the aplication's support team for more information.

How i can fix that ?

Main problem is the gta_sa.exe , you have to reinstall the whole samp and gta sa .

Just download a GTA San Andreas CRACK (gta_sa.exe) and replace it with the old . [For torrent peoples] *g*

SOLVED

Extra : Your PC Turns off ?

The main problem is your PC Motherboard and not the Graphic Card . Graphic Card have nothing to do with this problem , Graphic Card is for your PC , Gaming and other things , it's PERFORMANCE Driver like ATI Radeon , AMD Athlon X2 , Intel , NVIDIA . The motherboard's main problem when your PC Turns off .
But there are motherboards Intel , ATI , nVidia and other motherboards , even it can happens due the CPU high usage and other unknown problesm , better get the PC to the mechanics .
So don't get confused with Performance driver with MotherBoard , there's a difference .

How to fix that ?

Take your PC to PC Mechanincs or take it to the PC Shop where you bought it .
Do not do actions on your PC or on your PC Motherboard , may you destroy the PC .
PC Mechanics can fix your PC Motherboard ASAP .

You can also ask the Pro PC Peoples for your problem , they can help you .

SOLVED

Can't open or connect gta_sa.exe or samp.exe ?

First go to Firewall , select allow a program through to windows firewall and select samp.exe and gta_sa.exe .
When you do this , you have to reinstall both SA:MP and GTA sa correctly .
Before reinstall make sure you have deleted SA:MP & GTA Sa components in Documents and in Programs files .
If it doesn't allows you to delete them , you have to restart your PC .
You can also reinstall GTA SA by > Control panel > Programs and features > Uninstall a program and choose gta or samp if it's ever available there .

SOLVED

How to increase FPS .

Hello all , i'm going to guide you how to increse your lag in game . What means lag ? Lag means when you are playing , you are moving slow slow , kicked for high ping from Ping Kicker . Everyone is hating Lag , but i think i can fix this .

Lets start :

When you are in Game , press ESC Button . Go Options :

Then select "Display Setup"

Change your settings , use my settings :

Then go to "ADVANCED" and change settings . Change resolution to 720 x 576 x 32 or less , Draw distance to zero , FRAME LIMITER to OFF , Visual FX Quality to low . Make the settings :

Update your Graphic Card [This is just extra , it's for advanced users , you can not try it also]

If you have AMD , ATI , NviDia or other graphic card , open the Graphic Card Eninge Control Center .
Mine is AMD Athlon X2 64 . Open it :

Change your Graphic Card settings bellow

Click "Apply" and Save .

FPS Increaser

FPS Increaser is helpful , but not all (Like GameBooster and other)

I prefer you to use the FPS Increaser bellow :

- Frame Limiter Adjuster ( Best for me )
- FPS Increaser +

Anyways , i use the Fram Limiter Adjuster . I always set FPS to 55

You can set it to higher FPS , but remember :

Don't download GameBooster , GameBooster is waste of time . It never works , never help , never increase your game FPS .
Yes you can see videos for GameBooster on ******* , that ******* Users said "Woww , it works , thankxxx" .
But trust me , it doesn't help .

If you have mods installed , ENB Series , Cleo and other mods ...
JUST Remove and delete them . That is discreasing your FPS to low . (Around 20 ) .
My friend , i prefer you to use the game CLEAN .

On SA:MP

Try to Ping the game at the lower ping you can ( mine is 78 ) .

In game you will have around 120 Ping or even less .

Close everything is connected to internet (Torrents , WebSites etc.)
Also turn off the Windows Update when you are going to play .

BEFORE Connecting to a server , please check and update your Internet Speed / Connection .

I hope this helped you .

This has been posted in an community by me in old days , some of my friends keep spamming my pm's how to fix that and that ,,,, so here's it ...

To be updated.

[X]Chipmunk

Very nice..

Updated and fixed some typos fails .

Ty snip (:

Nice work chipmunk, we need more people like you around here

Thanks all , added 2 more solutions .
Translation(s) / Other language will be updated for this thread soon .

Nice Guide Chipmunk

Well about translating this i can help you out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor_Danielle07
View Post
Nice Guide Chipmunk

Well about translating this i can help you out there
Would be appreciated .

Nice One mate!