Stupid Noob Help

I have a 0.3d server and a 0.3c gamemode, I believe that is why it won't load the gamemode, if that is the case. How do I convert it to 0.3d?

I also have the same problem, Ive been trying to get a solution

It is probably the plugins, what error do you get? Runtime 19?

Try updating every plugin your using, also make sure to update all the includes as well, then recompile your script. If you don't get any errors, and you updated the plugins & includes, then it should load. Else, tell me what error you are getting when it's not "loading the gamemode".

What DeathTone said. All you need to do is simply update your plugins (if using any) and includes, and you're all done. If a once un-bugged thing occurs in the gamemode after doing this, its probably due too new parameters in functions and what-not. Simply compile, see if it has errors, and fix them (if its for a function, simply add the new parameters).

The gamemode I am trying to use has the sscanf plugin, I can't find the update for that plugin. And I am getting that Runtime 19 error

damn nicee

update you'r includes with 3d files and it will convert to 0.3D same as every update hope this helped and if runtime error 19 file missing or could be needing a main were you print off if not that then i suggest you try updateing all you'r gamemode with every file from 0.3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo2002
View Post
The gamemode I am trying to use has the sscanf plugin, I can't find the update for that plugin. And I am getting that Runtime 19 error
sscanf plugin package

Recompile your script with the include from the package and put that include in pawno >> include folder, put the .dll plugin in your plugins folder, replacing the older one.

Done, it works, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo2002
View Post
Done, it works, thanks.
Glad i could help