Creating House Problem.... Writing A File With SII

How comes when i do this....

pawn Код:
CMD:createhouse(playerid,params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You aren't an admin!");//Check if the player is currently rcon logged in.
    new HousePrice,id = HouseCount;//Creating the house price for the selected value in the command, and the last house id created.
    if(sscanf(params,"i",HousePrice)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"USAGE: /createhouse <price>");//Checking if the player uses the correct syntax. The parameter "i" in sscanf means integer, also could be used as "d".
    new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;//Creating the floats, to store the player's position.
    GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);//Getting the player's position and storing it
    HInfo[id][Price] = HousePrice;//Setting the house price to the selected one.
    HInfo[id][Owned] = 0;//Setting the house id owned = 0
    HInfo[id][XPos] = x;//Storing the XPos value to the player's x.
    HInfo[id][YPos] = y;//Storing the YPos value to the player's y.
    HInfo[id][ZPos] = z;//Storing the ZPos value to the player's z.
    HInfo[id][VirtualWorld] = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid);
    format(HInfo[id][Owner],24,"Nonusablenameforthishouse");//Formating the "Owner" house id value to "Nonusablenameforthishouse".
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"House created");
    HouseEnter[id]  = CreateDynamicCP(x,y,z,1.5,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Creating the checkpoint and storing it in the HouseEnter value.
    HouseExit[id] = CreateDynamicCP(443.9237,509.4609,1001.4195,1.5,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Creating the house exit checkpoint and storing it in the HouseExit value.
        new file[40],labelstring[100];//Creating the "file", and the labelstring var.
    format(file,sizeof(file),"FHouse/Houses/%i.ini",id);//Formating the var to the selected house directory.
    INI_Open(file);//Opening the file with SII.
    INI_WriteInt("Price",HousePrice);//Writing in the place "Price" the inputted "Price" value.
    INI_WriteInt("Owned",0);//Setting to "Owned" = 0 in the ini file.
    INI_WriteInt("VirtualWorld",GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Writing "VirtualWorld" = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(..);
    INI_WriteFloat("XPos",x);//Writing the players pos for the check point position.
    INI_WriteFloat("YPos",y);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteFloat("ZPos",z);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteString("Owner","Nonusablenameforthishouse");//Writing a string in "Owned" to "Nonusablenameforthishouse"
    INI_Save();//Saving file with SII.
    INI_Close();//Closing the file with SII.
    format(labelstring,sizeof(labelstring),"Owned: No \nPrice: %i",HousePrice);
    HInfo[id][HouseLabel] = Create3DTextLabel(labelstring,0xFF0000FF,x,y,z,25.0,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
    HouseCount++;
    return 1;
}

I get these errors

Код:
(1287) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
(1288) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
(1289) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
(1290) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
(1291) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
(1292) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
(1293) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
Line 1287 - 1293

pawn Код:
INI_WriteInt("Price",HousePrice);//Writing in the place "Price" the inputted "Price" value.
    INI_WriteInt("Owned",0);//Setting to "Owned" = 0 in the ini file.
    INI_WriteInt("VirtualWorld",GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Writing "VirtualWorld" = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(..);
    INI_WriteFloat("XPos",x);//Writing the players pos for the check point position.
    INI_WriteFloat("YPos",y);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteFloat("ZPos",z);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteString("Owner","Nonusablenameforthishouse");//Writing a string in "Owned" to "Nonusablenameforthishouse"

Please Help Me Please

pawn Код:
INI_WriteInt(File, "Price",HousePrice);//Writing in the place "Price" the inputted "Price" value.
    INI_WriteInt(File, "Owned",0);//Setting to "Owned" = 0 in the ini file.
    INI_WriteInt(File, "VirtualWorld",GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Writing "VirtualWorld" = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(..);
    INI_WriteFloat(File, "XPos",x);//Writing the players pos for the check point position.
    INI_WriteFloat(File, "YPos",y);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteFloat(File, "ZPos",z);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteString(File, "Owner","Nonusablenameforthishouse");

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzAkS.
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
INI_WriteInt(File, "Price",HousePrice);//Writing in the place "Price" the inputted "Price" value.
    INI_WriteInt(File, "Owned",0);//Setting to "Owned" = 0 in the ini file.
    INI_WriteInt(File, "VirtualWorld",GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Writing "VirtualWorld" = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(..);
    INI_WriteFloat(File, "XPos",x);//Writing the players pos for the check point position.
    INI_WriteFloat(File, "YPos",y);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteFloat(File, "ZPos",z);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteString(File, "Owner","Nonusablenameforthishouse");
Now i am getting these errors

Код:
(1287) : error 017: undefined symbol "File"
(1288) : error 017: undefined symbol "File"
(1289) : error 017: undefined symbol "File"
(1290) : error 017: undefined symbol "File"
(1291) : error 017: undefined symbol "File"
(1292) : error 017: undefined symbol "File"
(1293) : error 017: undefined symbol "File"
(1294) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Save"
Please Help Me

pawn Код:
CMD:createhouse(playerid,params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You aren't an admin!");//Check if the player is currently rcon logged in.
    new HousePrice,id = HouseCount;//Creating the house price for the selected value in the command, and the last house id created.
    if(sscanf(params,"i",HousePrice)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"USAGE: /createhouse <price>");//Checking if the player uses the correct syntax. The parameter "i" in sscanf means integer, also could be used as "d".
    new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;//Creating the floats, to store the player's position.
    GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);//Getting the player's position and storing it
    HInfo[id][Price] = HousePrice;//Setting the house price to the selected one.
    HInfo[id][Owned] = 0;//Setting the house id owned = 0
    HInfo[id][XPos] = x;//Storing the XPos value to the player's x.
    HInfo[id][YPos] = y;//Storing the YPos value to the player's y.
    HInfo[id][ZPos] = z;//Storing the ZPos value to the player's z.
    HInfo[id][VirtualWorld] = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid);
    format(HInfo[id][Owner],24,"Nonusablenameforthishouse");//Formating the "Owner" house id value to "Nonusablenameforthishouse".
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"House created");
    HouseEnter[id]  = CreateDynamicCP(x,y,z,1.5,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Creating the checkpoint and storing it in the HouseEnter value.
    HouseExit[id] = CreateDynamicCP(443.9237,509.4609,1001.4195,1.5,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Creating the house exit checkpoint and storing it in the HouseExit value.
    new labelstring[100];//Creating the "file", and the labelstring var.
    new INI:file = INI_Open("FHouse/Houses/%i.ini",id););
    INI_WriteInt(file,"Price",HousePrice);//Writing in the place "Price" the inputted "Price" value.
    INI_WriteInt(file,"Owned",0);//Setting to "Owned" = 0 in the ini file.
    INI_WriteInt(file,"VirtualWorld",GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Writing "VirtualWorld" = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(..);
    INI_WriteFloat(file,"XPos",x);//Writing the players pos for the check point position.
    INI_WriteFloat(file,"YPos",y);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteFloat(file,"ZPos",z);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteString(file,"Owner","Nonusablenameforthishouse");//Writing a string in "Owned" to "Nonusablenameforthishouse"
    INI_Save();//Saving file with SII.
    INI_Close();//Closing the file with SII.
    format(labelstring,sizeof(labelstring),"Owned: No \nPrice: %i",HousePrice);
    HInfo[id][HouseLabel] = Create3DTextLabel(labelstring,0xFF0000FF,x,y,z,25.0,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
    HouseCount++;
    return 1;
}

you have #include <INI> on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxelac
Посмотреть сообщение
you have #include <INI> on top?

But its SII ? and when i do that it says it can not read from that file

#include <YSI\y_ini>
You need to have it on folder YSI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzAkS.
Посмотреть сообщение
#include <YSI\y_ini>
You need to have it on folder YSI.
What that guy said

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxelac
Посмотреть сообщение
What that guy said
I already have that included but i still get errors

I put SII.inc in my YSI folder and also done

#include <YSI/SII>

I got it working from the way TzAKS said im just getting errors from this now.....

pawn Код:
CMD:buy(playerid,params[])
{
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_HOUSES;i++)//Loop threw all houses.
    {
        if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,8.0,HInfo[i][XPos],HInfo[i][YPos],HInfo[i][ZPos])) continue;//Check if the player is near a house checkpoint
        if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < HInfo[i][Price]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You don't have enough money");//Checking the players money, to see if he has enough to buy the house.
        if(HInfo[i][Owned] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"This house is already owned");//Checking if the house is already owned.
        HInfo[i][Owned] = 1;//Setting the house owned var to 1.
        new file[60],pName[24],string[100];//Creating the necessary vars.
        GetPlayerName(playerid,pName,sizeof(pName));//Retrieving the player's name.
        format(HInfo[i][Owner],24,"%s",pName);//Setting the House Owner's var
        format(file,sizeof(file),"FHouse/Houses/%i.ini",i);//Formating the house file
        INI_Open(file);//Opening the house file
        INI_WriteInt("Owned",1);//Setting in the ini file "Owned" to 1
        INI_WriteString("Owner",pName);//Setting the "Owner" to the player's name.
        //INI_Save();//Saving the ini
        INI_Close();//Closing the ini
        format(string,sizeof(string),"Owned: Yes \nPrice: %i \nOwner: %s",HInfo[i][Price],pName);//Formating the string, so we can update the label of the house
        Update3DTextLabelText(HInfo[i][HouseLabel],0xFF0000FF,string);//Updating the label with a red color
        return 1;
    }
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You aren't near a house!");
    return 1;
}

The errors i am getting are

Код:
(1316) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
(1317) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
Line 1316 : INI_WriteInt("Owned",1);//Setting in the ini file "Owned" to 1
Line 1317 : INI_WriteString("Owner",pName);//Setting the "Owner" to the player's name.

Please Help Me Please

pawn Код:
CMD:buy(playerid,params[])
{
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_HOUSES;i++)//Loop threw all houses.
    {
        if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,8.0,HInfo[i][XPos],HInfo[i][YPos],HInfo[i][ZPos])) continue;//Check if the player is near a house checkpoint
        if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < HInfo[i][Price]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You don't have enough money");//Checking the players money, to see if he has enough to buy the house.
        if(HInfo[i][Owned] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"This house is already owned");//Checking if the house is already owned.
        HInfo[i][Owned] = 1;//Setting the house owned var to 1.
        new file[60],pName[24],string[100];//Creating the necessary vars.
        GetPlayerName(playerid,pName,sizeof(pName));//Retrieving the player's name.
        format(HInfo[i][Owner],24,"%s",pName);//Setting the House Owner's var
        new INI:file = INI_Open("FHouse/Houses/%i.ini",i);
        INI_WriteInt(file,"Owned",1);//Setting in the ini file "Owned" to 1
        INI_WriteString(file,"Owner",pName);//Setting the "Owner" to the player's name.
        //INI_Save();//Saving the ini
        INI_Close();//Closing the ini
        format(string,sizeof(string),"Owned: Yes \nPrice: %i \nOwner: %s",HInfo[i][Price],pName);//Formating the string, so we can update the label of the house
        Update3DTextLabelText(HInfo[i][HouseLabel],0xFF0000FF,string);//Updating the label with a red color
        return 1;
    }
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You aren't near a house!");
    return 1;
}