Old client versions

Hello

If anyone would be interested, I put online all released clients. Test versions not included, except for the unreleased versions. You can find them here (click)

Please bother to read the readme before downloading/installing anything. Especially the part about false positives: currently, AVG gives false positives on the 0.1a and the 0.2.1 installer. And, as expected, some errors with the first versions.

Oh, and if anyone knows the difference between sa-mp-0.2X-u1_1-install and sa-mp-0.2X-u1_2-install, please tell me. I couldn't find any difference, even the License Agreement mentions u1_1 on the u1_2 installer, they contain the exact same bytes AND the .exe files are created on the exact same moment, but still, u1_2 is saved like this on the official files.sa-mp.com

I don't know how this can be of any use for anyone here, but it doesn't cost me nor gain anything to me, so there you go. As for me, with these installers, I found out when I joined sa:mp - July 2007. I joined when 0.2.1 was out

Kind regards
-[MM]IKKE

PS: If betatesters/kalcor don't want these files to be online, please notify me instead of just deleting this thread. I'm 100% willing to be putting these files offline on request. They are not public anyhow, so it doesn't get mirrored anywhere else. I couldn't find any reason for NOT putting them online anyhow.

Nice work mate.

Good job IKKE. It is very useful.

http://files.sa-mp.com/?C=M;O=A

Not a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeN 1137
Посмотреть сообщение
Tell me all about how you read the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
I know there's files.sa-mp.com, but that one doesn't contain a lot of the R versions.

I have 0.2.2-install.exe if anyone wants it, which I doubt.

Might be of use for my archive. Could you send it to me please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, and if anyone knows the difference between sa-mp-0.2X-u1_1-install and sa-mp-0.2X-u1_2-install, please tell me. I couldn't find any difference, even the License Agreement mentions u1_1 on the u1_2 installer, they contain the exact same bytes AND the .exe files are created on the exact same moment, but still, u1_2 is saved like this on the official files.sa-mp.com
I'm probably wrong, but is it just where you've downloaded it more than once and your browser has added a _1 and a _2 to the extra downloads so as not to overwrite the original?

No, I have both those installer too.

Unless I've done the same thing? :L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm probably wrong, but is it just where you've downloaded it more than once and your browser has added a _1 and a _2 to the extra downloads so as not to overwrite the original?
Nope, as I recall, they're different versions. I have them in my Client history folder too.