Little problem in our forums

Can someone give me a way to solve this problem

Someone is currently a little kid polish a 9 years old keep spamming LS Reality Roleplay Forums, he is annoying even his ip banned he can still create many account. this stupid kid spamming our general talk and i'm tired deleting all account of this stupid kid account, Seriously this kid has no life, sorry if i say some bad word i swear. i'm just pissed off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reklez
Посмотреть сообщение
Can someone give me a way to solve this problem

Someone is currently a little kid polish a 9 years old keep spamming LS Reality Roleplay Forums, he is annoying even his ip banned he can still create many account. this stupid kid spamming our general talk and i'm tired deleting all account of this stupid kid account, Seriously this kid has no life, sorry if i say some bad word i swear. i'm just pissed off.
Since my hold home country (poland) has a internet provider that IP change every second which I used to own and its still alive, its impossible... His IP will change all the time no matter what.

You could as well make registered users activated by admins, so before you accept his register you can check if its him if you know anything else beside his IP, if the IP's are shown in Poland thats him and do not let him in until he goes away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Since my hold home country (poland) has a internet provider that IP change every second which I used to own and its still alive, its impossible... His IP will change all the time no matter what.

You could as well make registered users activated by admins, so before you accept his register you can check if its him if you know anything else beside his IP, if the IP's are shown in Poland thats him and do not let him in until he goes away.
Well exactly he change ip everytime. and that damn kid spam the general talk in the forums. and yeah i didn't give up i still keep deleting his account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reklez
Посмотреть сообщение
Well exactly he change ip everytime. and that damn kid spam the general talk in the forums. and yeah i didn't give up i still keep deleting his account.
Its not him changing the IP its the internet provider.

the ip is not changing. i saw all. he can access and create a account many times with some programs. this stupid kid creating a thread in General Talk about hacks. idk but this kid has no life. idk why he get mad at me since i banned his account for talking about hacks

If the IP is not changing then will an IP ban not work?

Try to find some kind of proxyblocker for your forum/website

Get his original IP, send him a email and tell him that you're going to report him to his ISP for some random reason like spam. He may re-think about spamming your forums, most 9 year olds may get scared that their parents might find out =P.

Have word filter, just block the advert (or similar) from being posted somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Get his original IP, send him a email and tell him that you're going to report him to his ISP for some random reason like spam. He may re-think about spamming your forums, most 9 year olds may get scared that their parents might find out =P.
Most 9 year olds don't check their E-mail ^^.

Anyway, I'll direct this to Saurik's post.