Cant get into Router Settings

Hello, I've been trying to get into my Router settings, so i can portforward agian, but it just doesnt work.

I went to IPCONFIG
And the Gateway address is 50.4.152.1 and but when i type that in to the Address bar it doesnt load,
My router is MyEssentials-ME1004-R, and it worked before like 1 year ago, now it doesnt, I want to portforward, not local.

I used 192.168.2.1 Last time but now its 50.4.152.1

Please help.

Anyone?

Bump

I see, my recommendation is the reset the modem, cause it appears some configuration was changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
View Post
I see, my recommendation is the reset the modem, cause it appears some confederation was changed.
HAHAH he said confederation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawkC
View Post
HAHAH he said confederation!
Meant Configuration, I am only human you know.

try, 192.168.1.1

try 192.168.0.1

Go to whatismyip and use your IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyk0ed
View Post
Hello, I've been trying to get into my Router settings, so i can portforward agian, but it just doesnt work.

I went to IPCONFIG
And the Gateway address is 50.4.152.1 and but when i type that in to the Address bar it doesnt load,
My router is MyEssentials-ME1004-R, and it worked before like 1 year ago, now it doesnt, I want to portforward, not local.

I used 192.168.2.1 Last time but now its 50.4.152.1

Please help.
May be your router/LAN is configured for direct static IP. Try using DHCP in LAN settings. Once you get the default gateway as 192.168.*.*, use it to access your router configuration.