Mappers, testers, and a photoshop artist.

Hello, I'd like to start off with an introduction. I am Darklom, have been in the SA-MP community for around two years now and I've experienced a lot ranging from mapping to scripting to server hosting to roleplaying for a long time in a server. You'll understand things can not be done alone and as such I am here to ask for at least two mappers, a few testers, and a photoshop artist for our upcoming server San Fierro Roleplay, we are about to jump into BETA in a couple of days, possibly a week and by that time I'd like to have a few testers, mappers, and a photoshop artist and thus I am in need of help of the community. I cannot accept everyone as a mapper and or photoshop artist so as such I have posted applications on the forums.

These applications will be accepted throughout the following week but that doesn't guarantee you will begin your duty, you will begin your duty as the week is over and into beta testing so if you do apply please check in after a week or if you decide to be active in our very small community, that would be better but do remember this week will be pretty slow.

Do not consider this advertising as I am not trying to get players in my community or in the server, we aren't open yet.

any payments?

Edit: Can't even enter the website...

we could arrange something, but you'd have to be really good. Don't count on t though.