A roleplay script that is dynamic/has good features?

I want to open a server, just for me and a couple of friends to mess about on and have some fun.

There are so many role-play servers out there I don't plan on trying to become a big one, I just want something for me and my friends to have a laugh.

Does any one know a good script?

Not Vortex 2, we tried vortex 1 but there was an error, so we are looking for a good role-play script, which is a bit dynamic and with some good features, thanks.

One that's free and in the Gamemode section would be preferred.

Using downloadable gamemode wont get you far.

Start learning how to script and make your own one.

I don't want to get far, this is just for me and a few friends to have some fun...

Gamemode Section is not a good place for you, most of GM Roleplay Releases in Gamemode Section are GF Edits and buggy like Raven's Roleplay. like iNorton said learn scripting then start your own. i'm starting my LSRRP Gamemode with my community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Norris
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't want to get far, this is just for me and a few friends to have some fun...
Then just make a simple roleplay script and tada? or simply play in some server.
Either way if you want "you and your friends" to play around simply use basic roleplay script.

Use Raven's Roleplay, the best released one i think

Lost Heaven Roleplay is also good, playing in san fierro

Or try Lost Roleplay, it's cool but you have to extend it a bit

Vortex Roleplay was alright when playing with a few friends. Despite bugs, most gamemodes with lots of features can be fun. Putting a bounty on your friend is always good fun.

Godfather?

Carlitos Role Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Using downloadable gamemode wont get you far.

Start learning how to script and make your own one.
So by this, using a gamemode non public is good, then editing, create your own gm from a scratch.
Is it any better?