[GameMode] [GameMode].:[Plasma X-Games™ v.3]:. Very Nice!! Race/Drift/Tune/Stunt Mode!!

.:[Plasma]:[X-Games™ v.3]:. Designed and Scripted by: syko & ThaDon.

Download: XGames3.zip

GameMode Type: .:[Race, Tune, Drift, Stunt, Freeroam]:.

Updates:
3/13/07: Added Points System: You get $1,000 and 100 points for a kill.
Added 20 Stunt Zones: /stunt1-20 ex: /stunt13
Added Vehicle /lock & /unlock command
3/6/07: Added 60 New player spawns, located at 37 different parts of San Andreas.
Added Camera positions for all spawns, now you can see where your going to spawn.
Each player spawns with 3 unique weapons, and has 5 vehicles and armor near by!!
2/26/07: Revised code to prevent possible server crash.
2/18/07: Added 4 more tune shops, added /lock and /unlock commands for Vehicles.
Added 5 cars to each tele location: /drift2 and /drift3
2/15/07: Added 2 more tele's: /bigjump, /graveyard
2/2/07: Added Countdown Command: /count
1/31/07: 2 New tele's (/bowl, /skatepark).

1. 68 Character Spawns: Located at 37 different parts of San Andreas.
2. 245 Vehicles: There are atleast 5 vehicles at each teleport point, and 245 total all thru San Andreas.
3. Weapons: Each player spawns with its own unique set of weapons.
4. Armor: There is armor nearby each spawn point (some are hidden!).
5. 10 Commands: Type /commands for Command List.
6. 37 Teleports: Type /tele for a list of current Teleport Locations. You can teleport with vehicle with no restrictions.
7. 20 Stunt Zone commands: /stunt1-20 ex: /stunt13
8. 6 Tune Shops: Type /commands for Tune Shop commands.
9. Points and Reward System: 100 points for a Kill, and $1000 in blood money.
**GameMode was not intended to be a DeathMatch, But of course you may use it as you like!**

Disclaimer: Some of this gamemode was made from other peoples work (credit was noted), and modified to suit my needs.
Some original code was added. You may modify in any way as you like, as long as you give proper credit to the Designers.
Enjoy the Game!

Installation:

Place xgm.amx in you gamemodes folder.
Place coms.amx in your filtersctipts folder

Add/Replace these lines in your server.cfg file:

hostname .:[Plasma X-Games™]:[Race,Drift,Tune,Stunt]:.
gamemode0 xgm 1
filterscripts coms
weburl www.plasma-ht.net

You are now ready to run you server!!

Source files: These do not need to be installed to run the gamemode on your server. But most people like to compile them on their own.
xgm.pwn, coms.pwn

The /car commands only will teleport the cars if somebody has been in them.
The countdown script, is from Mabako, or somebody else, can't desifer who.
Other then that. Its a nice script .

Thanks! It seems to be a Popular Race/Drift/Tune/Stunt Server... it's hardly ever empty, and people allways come back.
This might not seem like a big deal to most, but we've had up to 50 players on at one time =)

i have problem the /rules commands doesnt work with people who arent admin and when i change

Quote:

if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/rules", true)== 0 && IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) == 1){
SendClientMessageToAll(0x33AA33AA, ".:[Plasma X-Games™].:.[Rules and Regulations]:.");
SendClientMessageToAll(0x33AA33AA, "NO CHEATING IN RACES!! Or RAMMING WILL GET YOU BANNED");
SendClientMessageToAll(0x33AA33AA, "No Spawn Killing or DM'ing with health cheat on");
SendClientMessageToAll(0x33AA33AA, "No Car Jacking!! Respect other peoples rides, Get your Own!!");
return 1;}

to

Quote:

if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/rules", true)== 0
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x33AA33AA, ".:[Plasma X-Games™].:.[Rules and Regulations]:.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x33AA33AA, "NO CHEATING IN RACES!! Or RAMMING WILL GET YOU BANNED");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x33AA33AA, "No Spawn Killing or DM'ing with health cheat on");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x33AA33AA, "No Car Jacking!! Respect other peoples rides, Get your Own!!");
return 1;}

i get error report for windows saying pawncc.exe has crashed

please help me i want so anyone can see rules and so its a private message

pawn Code:
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x33AA33AA, ".:[Plasma X-Games™].:.[Rules and Regulations]:.");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x33AA33AA, "NO CHEATING IN RACES!! Or RAMMING WILL GET YOU BANNED");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x33AA33AA, "No Spawn Killing or DM'ing with health cheat on");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x33AA33AA, "No Car Jacking!! Respect other peoples rides, Get your Own!!");
   return 1;}
Needs to be
pawn Code:
if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/rules", true)== 0) {
       //messages here
       return 1;
   }

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHKsyko
2/26/07: Revised code to prevent possible server crash.
Perhaps it has to be revised more often?

Erm..the best ?? Sorry but...

There is not even ONE race, i see only spawns and commands

Also learn to indent your code, i got 217 warnings for bad indentation, when compiling the command script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixels^
pawn Code:
   return 1;}
Needs to be
pawn Code:
if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/rules", true)== 0) {
      //messages here
      return 1;
   }
Thank you so much now my server works and people can now type /rules without it showing everyone else

Thanks for all the comments!!! I appreciate them all good or bad!!
**Those errors arent mine!!!! Please be sure of the source before saying i made the errors!!**
As you see someone tried to modify my original code!!!
My original code: (was meant for admin to display rules to eveyone)
if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/rules", true)== 0 && IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) == 1){
SendClientMessageToAll(0x33AA33AA, ".:[Plasma X-Games™].:.[Rules and Regulations]:.");
SendClientMessageToAll(0x33AA33AA, "NO CHEATING OR USING HACKS!! Or You will GET BANNED");
SendClientMessageToAll(0x33AA33AA, "No Spawn Killing or DM!! This is NOT a DM Server!!");
SendClientMessageToAll(0x33AA33AA, "No Car Jacking!! Respect other peoples rides, Get your Own!!");
return 1;}

Yes my indentation sux!!!...sorry its easier for me to understand my code. Will incorrect indenting make it run any different, i dont think so

It was my first script, and yes it's all teles...and spawns. The Gamemode gets the most traffic of any: race/drift/tune/stunt type of server !! I have screenshots to prove it!!!
Just because the gamemode doesnt have a "race script" within it does not mean it's not a race server. Here's an example of how we race..... We choose a teleport to start from (37 diff ones!!)......decide where we're going to race to (the finish)..then we use the /count command to start the race!!! Thats not a race
It's hell of alot more fun the a "pre-made" race, in my oppinion. -syko

Well your gamemode will be 1000000 better if you will put chekpoints in it for racers and put random spawn when teleport somewhone to destination !!