Looking for a 'partner'

Welcome,

As you may have read on one of my previous threads: I run uLabs Network. uLabs is a worldwide network which is managing all uLabs websites, networks and upcoming projects. Projects include so far: A music website (was once a radio station), a general internet forum, a social network, a directory and a web designing company. Our new project is YourGTA.

I am now asking if you would like to be in partnership with YourGTA. What I mean by this is, if you have good knowledge on SAMP and can script etc. you would be ideal for this job. What I am looking for is a person who is fun to work with and greatly commited, as well as sophisticated in terms of scripting and server knowledge. If you would like to take on the role of being in a partnership with me, it is guaranteed that our server will be live 24/7 with a great looking website.

If you're interested, let me know!

pm send

I am receiving a few PMs regarding this topic, of you could please include where you're from, age etc just so I get a rough idea who I'm working with along with SAMP knowledge and past experiences thanks

I'am Glad to be friend of yours and more glad to be your partner feel free to give me your msn , so i can add , for more informations about me , you could find them on my thread on everything and nothing i ve made a real life video

Sent a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
I read whole topic and I understod what are you talking about.I know that I'm boring to you but I can be member of mapping team to your's server,I'am not looking for Admin position,I'm looking for fun.I hope you understand my reasons.
I'm 18 years old and I just want to help to people witch need help,sory for bad eng. but anyway if you need me you can ask me in PM,I'm always on this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
I totally agree with everything there, thanks for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bager
Посмотреть сообщение
I read whole topic and I understod what are you talking about.I know that I'm boring to you but I can be member of mapping team to your's server,I'am not looking for Admin position,I'm looking for fun.I hope you understand my reasons.
I'm 18 years old and I just want to help to people witch need help,sory for bad eng. but anyway if you need me you can ask me in PM,I'm always on this forum
I am not claiming project YourGTA to be completely mine, but everyone who is involved in the development of it. It'd be nice to gather a few people with a range of skills and work together. Web designing may be relatively easy, but that's what I'm good at.. Sure I could sit there all day learnin these new scripting languages but the more brain power te better the game will be. You can be our mapper, or when the time comes have a more professional ranking name if you like... I you're in, that's great!

I feel the same way abut the OP, yeah you can't make someone do all the hard work but it's hard to launch a server by yourself, which is my situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pri3st
Посмотреть сообщение
I feel the same way abut the OP, yeah you can't make someone do all the hard work but it's hard to launch a server by yourself, which is my situation.
Exactly, if you're up with helping me gather a team of people I'm sure we can make a successful and enjoyable server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourGTA
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly, if you're up with helping me gather a team of people I'm sure we can make a successful and enjoyable server?
I'm going to say No to that specific question. Has nothing to do with laziness or hatred, but we have different ideas. I don't want to work on something I'm not intrigued about. This dosen't mean I don't want to help you really. I would help you with your forums and what scripting I can do, but as for dedication. It's not all to present since I'm working on my own RP project.