[Tool/Web/Other] S32_Admin UCP - Advanced UCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan23
View Post
HELP

Access denied for user 'zaraprom_system'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Had the same problem.. Open up index.php then remove
Code:
$scripturl = 'http://system32.zarapromet.hr/s32ucp/index.php'; ///must be index.php at the end

You have to edit it to work with your configuration. That's his URL, - change it to what-ever you're hosting on.

Can someone upload screenshots or host it? His database credentials are incorrect for the preview, and I can't be bothered to download it and install databases just to see what it looks like

Done, evanabagail.us/s32.

Use,
usernameystem32
password:dure

to log-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
View Post
Can someone upload screenshots or host it? His database credentials are incorrect for the preview, and I can't be bothered to download it and install databases just to see what it looks like

Now this is straight up AMAZING.

Picture please

I downloaded the folder with the ucp an i try to start the ucp with wampserver,i put de folder in www an i open localhost my folder appears in Your projects the folder,i click on him but not works,eror.How to do to work?Help me.

Looks like both Abagail's and System32's demo pages are offline, then I uploaded one by myself
http://kaperstone.ru/s32_ucp/
Admin account
Code:
Username: Admin
Password: demo
Player demo account
Code:
Username: demo
Password: demo
I browsed the code and looks like he is using mysql and didn't even escape the input, so if you're going to use this code, then you better modify the code a bit before using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spammer
View Post
I downloaded the folder with the ucp an i try to start the ucp with wampserver,i put de folder in www an i open localhost my folder appears in Your projects the folder,i click on him but not works,eror.How to do to work?Help me.
Sounds awesome, but what is the error ?

Kaperstone*
The error is that I open the folder to start the CPU to see how it looks and what changes to make them more , i put the folder in www and go to localhost,the folder appear below ^Your Projects^ click Folder and send me to another page and it says: This webpage is not available

CPU is a processor
and try to go there directly [change the folder_name to the folder name where you put the server files]
localhost/folder_name

Awesome!