What would you like to see?

Hello,
Currently, I am making a Roleplay Server..
It has a few job's and I am planning to add more.

It has a fair amount of Unique stuff along with our Custom-Made UCP.

If I could get you to join our server by adding something you would like to be in there,
What would it be?

(I might not be able to add ALL suggested idea's)

Another "I need ideas for my shitty RP server" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryUnibrow
Посмотреть сообщение
Another "I need ideas for my shitty RP server" thread.
Stop trolling, not every one like RolePlay servers, so if you don't mind, keep opinions like that to yourself.
I myself, want to keep my players happy by adding something they want, not what I want.

So just stop being rude unless you have something nice to say.

Roleplay is fun (y)

Depends on what type of roleplay and how much effort you actually put into scripting. It also depends on if it is an edit or your own, I prefer using my own and not a shitty edit.

Not sure why asking for ideas to be honest, if you want it to be unique well it wont, people will steal the ideas people post.

It wouldn't be a unique idea if it was posted here, would it? :P

We do not know anything about your gamemode at all. Instead of asking us, how about experimenting or just asking fellow testers/friends?

Yeah, why not just make a suggestions section on your server's forum? It would be from people that are genuinely interested and not there just to troll.

I agree with others, you should get a trusted team together and discuss your ideas that you think would be unique.
You then script it in, and have your testers (trusted team) go in a test.

After your script is complete and you set up your site/forums and server, people will then play there and post their ideas on your forums, your scripting team will change things and make it better.

Just think to yourself and your team what you guys would like that's unique, then players will begin to post suggestions and polls.

Admins will read them on the forums, discuss them within an admin meeting, accept or denied suggestions and then the accepted suggestions would be scripted in.

I hope you know what I'm saying!

Regards,
X3nZ