I have a question?

what is the difference in SendClientMessage and SendClientMessageEx?

Same with
SetTimerEx
SetTimer

AddStaticVehicle
AddStaticVehicleEx*

Im sure theres more, im not sure what it does tho :S

EDIT:

AddStaticVehicleEx

Код:
You can use this function to add vehicles to your gamemode. This function can only create vehicles in the OnGameModeInit callback, and vehicles created with this function cannot be removed. Check CreateVehicle if you are interested in creating vehicles during game-runtime.
AddStaticVehicle
Код:
ou can use this function to add vehicles to your gamemode. This function can only create vehicles in the OnGameModeInit and the OnFilterScriptInit callback. Check CreateVehicle if you are interested in creating vehicles during game-runtime.

SendClientMessagEx is not a default function in samp

and

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SendClientMessage

Can i change all SendClientMessageEx into SendClientMessage?

SendClientMessageEx is not a default SA:MP function, show us how you use it and how it is defined.

I am not soo sure but i think SendClientMessage is just for the person who is using the command and SendClientMessageEx is for all - i think but not so sure !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptcl®
Посмотреть сообщение
I am not soo sure but i think SendClientMessage is just for the person who is using the command and SendClientMessageEx is for all - i think but not so sure !
Well,your thinking reeeeeeally bad,SendClientMessageToAll is for all,and SendClientMessage for 1 player,SendClientMessageEx is not a default function

Who created SendClientMessageEx?

What will Happened if i change SendClientMessageEx into SendClientMessage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
SendClientMessageEx is not a default SA:MP function, show us how you use it and how it is defined.
4char