Help me plz

Hey friends when i add the objects in samp gamemode they r not visible.The problem is that it cant supports more than 2000 objects anyone help me how to fix it..

Put objects in more filterscripts, not all in gamemode.
Try use Incognito Streamer too for them.

i ve done this but when i put in more fs the objects in gm dont come visible.

How many objects do you got? And how many fs with them?

i ve got more than 3000 objects and 3 fs.Can u come to the server?My ip is stunt-server.hopto.org

Are you Using Any Streamer?

Use Incognito's Streamer
And Convert your Objects
CreateObject
to
CreateDynamicObject

Use This tool To convert the Objects
www.convertffs.com

ok chnged createobject to createdynamicobject but there a new problem occurs.The objects are coming but they are only visible when i get too close too them.

Increase draw distance?

Anyway, I think that pretty much all scripted objects only appear close.

Use a streamer for example Streamer plugin (the best) then you can have unlimited number of objects

Change for everyobject, " ); " with ",250);" at the end of every CreateDynamicObject line, and Increase draw distance from your EDIT -> display in your ESC.
Oh and, this thread should move to scripting discussions section, it has nothing related with the client.

If your using the Map Editor that some SA-MP person made look at Objects-Movement and look at render distance and change that

CreateDymanicObject stream when you closest to them. It's normal. But CreateObjects load when you connect to server and stream in any time. Use CreateObjects to floors, if this is not floor you must to use CreateDymamicObject