Connect 2 SA-MP Servers[+REP]

Hello Friends.
Suppose i have two sa-mp hosted server. i have to connect both of them like My Server 1 & My Server 2 and someone made a account in My Server 1 So he can also able to use it my server 2 same password everything same as My Server 1 HoW To Do It. who give help me i and my friends give him or her Reputations

You can script both of them to connect to 1 userfile, so if you use something like MySQL or INI, You can make it connect/direct to the same directory of the userfile.

How can you give me few idea please

Paul, what you can do is basicly to connect 2 servers into the same mysql database.

Well, it depends on your script, and how quick-and-dirty you want to be about it.
If you're using MySQL as your data store, just use the same database on both servers.

If it's a bog standard server using .ini files, there's a few things you can do.
  • You could use a plugin like filemanager by JaTochNietDan to save your files to a central directory.
  • You could automate the folders being synchronised, by using something like rsync on Linux.
  • If you're on Linux, make a symbolic link to the first SA:MP server /scriptfiles/ directory, in the second SA:MP server directory. Not sure if it'd work, but it's worth a try.
  • If you want to be super hipster about it, you could install Dropbox, set the scriptfiles folder as a Dropbox'ed sync, and let Dropbox handle the automated sync.

Mysql is the best idea, cause you don't have to link to other directories ect, just have both gamemodes connect to the same mysql database, ect. Very easy.