Best ONEBIP Hosting?

What is the best ONEBIP Hosting except VoltHost which I have now ?

I don't think there's any other and quite frankly I cannot blame them. Onebip is probably the most crappiest way to way and they charge insane amounts.

Onebip is not a recommended payment solution in my case, So your best bet is to stick with the one that offers it.

OneBip is maybe not the best solution, but it's absolutely great method for people with no credit card. Everyone has a mobile phone these days. And it's boosting company earnings and amount of clients. One of the bad sides of course is 50% fee.

Anyway, we are providing onebip payments, you maybe should consider us.

Volt host also provides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
Volt host also provides.
Did you read? He mentioned that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you read? He mentioned that.
No, he doesn't read before he posts. He just posts useless crap to raise his post count.

On topic: I don't understand the question because I don't use OneBip, but in my opinion I'd avoid it if you can. They take over 60% of your payment in fees.

It's quite obvious why OneBip has higher amount of "Fees" required for transactions.

Phone to Phone isn't always as simple as you may think.
Virtual credit -> Money by requesting your Network Provider -> Transfer fees including onebip's profit and other shit. It's not just a Money transfer through bank accounts or something. Imagine how many providers are willing to allow you shop with your phone just by sending sms to market cash counters..

There are other methods like PayMo/Daopay/Boku etc and they are expensive too.
It depends on how much widespread they are and their methods of processing.
And you also have to make sure you're host has a contract with those services.

--

On-topic: I only used Volt-host until now using Onebip. I don't know about any other.

Generally speaking, SMS payments are expensive.
I've mentioned it before, but there's a high possibility of the carrier's customer not paying their bill at the end of the month, so think of the processing fee as their insurance.

Usually if a customer requests SMS payment through us, we'll work with them to secure the best gateway for their location; different gateways have different relationships with carriers, so the prices can fluctuate a hell of a lot.

Personal recommendation? If you get a UKash coupon, you can get Virtual Debit Cards through https://www.3vcash.com/, and they work with PayPal.
Similar systems are available in other countries, I'm sure Walmart sells them in the USA, for example.

JiHost and Volt are probably your best option.