need help please

I have 2 servers and cant get them working right. They are turned on but they're not showing up on the SA-MP server list. I cant even get on them locally, and they've been abandoned for a few weeks now. They were working fine a few weeks ago. I havent touched them, they just stopped working. I have them on my favorites list and its acting like they're not even turned on.
Anyone know what the problem might be, and how i can fix it?

Hosted or home server?

Looks like a home hosted server.

Is everything configured correctly? do you have announce properly setup in the configuration?

Be sure to put announce to 1 and keep sampserver.exe alive all the time

If you can't connect locally, then try restarting any gateways or network devices on the network, starting from the main connection to the internet and working your way out.

Restart your router, make sure the local IP Address is still valid for to connect locally.

Im pretty sure its a home server. Announce is set to 1. I still keep them running (if thats what "keeping the sampserver.exe alive" means). Ill try restarting the router next and see if that helps any.

Thanks for responding.

Nope restarting the router didnt do anything

Opened ports .?

Yup. All the ports are opened, announce is set to 1, I havent changed anything since the last time I was on it. It just stopped working all of a sudden. I cant figure it out. I was playing on it one night, I went to get on it the nixt day (to see how things were going on there) and it showed up like it wasnt turned on. I have the server running now and still cant get on (not even locally). Everythings the same on it as it was about a month ago, when it was working fine.