Vice City nostalgy.

Hello everyone. I think everyone heared about GTA United and Open Vice multiplayers. The development of those clients stopped at 0.3b and seems to be frozen forever. Im just wondering if there any ability to install Vice City/Liberty City map and make it work with latest SA-MP clients. Like releasing a patch which will only change your GTA SA map, without any SA-MP client changes. Im missing Vice City, it was mapped really sweet. Thanks.

Bad that Gta United stopped .

There is a mp mode for vc, which is still developing( www.vicecitymultiplayer.com )

VCMP is having 50 players max and i allready tested its sync, which is so awful. And there is not that much scripting abilities as in SA-MP. VCMP is almost dead, face it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophr3ak
Посмотреть сообщение
VCMP is having 50 players max and i allready tested its sync, which is so awful. And there is not that much scripting abilities as in SA-MP. VCMP is almost dead, face it.
Hmm there are aslo Mta VC...

Check this mod out, it seems pretty good.

http://www.gtasolonline.com/index.php

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vScmsb_-1Y&hd=1[/ame]

I allready saw this video and played VCMP, but trust me, its scripting abilities allows you to make a simple deathmatch or something like this, there is no any tuff functions or callbacks which are represented in SA-MP. Thats why people started making GTA United/Vice Open and other mods to use VC and LC maps with SA-MP.

PS: You have to forget about VCMP and start thinking about lossless inserting a Vice City map into GTA SA to make it suitable with all SA-MP versions if possible. Im not sure but still hope its possible...

There is 0.4 in progress, wait for that.

Im not sure they will release something tuff like SA-MP, check the sync and you will see. VCMP just stuck in the past...

Yesterday i tried SA-MP "Open Vice" mod, looks very sweet, no lags. But still supports 0.3b... Is that possible to convert the client of Open Vice into 0.3d? I think yes.