Economy

Which economy you would like :
BMX for $25,000
or
BMX for $1,200
Just needing my information. ( The money getting is not pretty easy aswell. )

You gave yourself the answer.
It depends how hard it is to get cash.
I would personally go for a realistic approach. How much does a bike cost in real life? That's how much it should be.

25,000 would be like a Cops and Robbers based.

The $1,200 fits roleplay. That's actually close to the cost of a real BMX where I live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
25,000 would be like a Cops and Robbers based.

The $1,200 fits roleplay. That's actually close to the cost of a real BMX where I live.
Yeah,Kar is right in our country the bike cost 2,000 Pesos or 1,500 Pesos.

Really? I can purchase a BMX for less than $500 lol.

Roleplay base term would be from 300 to 500 no more, its a first vehicle that is buyable for a low levels and people that cannot make sufficient money to purchase car or something better.

I can get one for $50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Roleplay base term would be from 300 to 500 no more, its a first vehicle that is buyable for a low levels and people that cannot make sufficient money to purchase car or something better.
I agree with this.

I suggest $1,200

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest $1,200
Players wont like that, every new player wants a personal vehicle, since he stated getting money aint easy people will more likely feel annoyed for two reasons: 1. Cannot get enough money for a personal vehicle. 2 A BMX costs too much then IRL, then he economy is not right, if its a heavy rp economy should be similar to what I stated medium is around that as well.