[Include] Interactive clickable textdraw keypad system (Easy to use)

Because I was never going to release it, I only made it to practise using the new textdraw functions.

But I fully appreciate your feedback, as always, and will modify the code.

As for the poor names, any tips? I've never been very good at naming variables.

As for '146Kb of data' - do you mean because MAX_PLAYERS is 500? Look at the 'installation' section in the first post. Otherwise, you mean it's a sparse array?

As for it being easy to crack, it's not really important, because it's only SA:MP, not a bank account, but I did originally plan to have an 'enter' key, but that would involve editing the textdraws. I may do it though.

EDIT: I have put the variables in an enum now. Any advice on names?

nice i love it *__*

In response to ******' feedback, I have started to work on v2, which will have the following features:

- An 'attempts=1' parameter in CreateKeypad, so you can allow the player to have multiple attempts (input callback may need an 'attempts' parameter.
- 'Enter' key which will submit the entered code, instead of it checking when the length matches (as per ******' feedback)
- Optimized code (as per ******' tips)

Here's a look at the new 'enter' key:

Aiming to have it released next weekend.

wow.. cool man.. nice idea

I liked 1st one, and we dont talk about NASA keypads so, why should someone worry how you name your variables, you can name them ILikeTrains[MAX_PLAYERS] if you like..

amanzing but how do you set the code?:-/

If you could please make it so that the user can display how many numbers they have pressed in..

For example it displays above the keypad: ***** instead of 12345.. It looks really good though, I may use this in future.

If you could please make it so that the user can display how many numbers they have pressed in..

For example it displays above the keypad: ***** instead of 12345.. It looks really good though, I may use this in future.

Could the blast door in area 69 please be made into a filterscript? I want to use it on my server for the STAG/NG
Thanks in advance!

Also, THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Ramsay
Посмотреть сообщение
Could the blast door in area 69 please be made into a filterscript? I want to use it on my server for the STAG/NG
Thanks in advance!

Also, THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not difficult to do. Literally copy and paste..

This is nice, could be made into a mobile phone system!

Does anyone have this include?

A small picture maybe?
Code sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanW
Посмотреть сообщение
A small picture maybe?
Code sounds good.
U can watch the video

link is dead, use this (only inc): http://pastebin.com/kcQd3ssh

www.movieserv.net/files/keypad_test.pwn

Good work !!

PS : This link is dead, someone can upload this file pleeaaaase ?

Files re-uploaded. Sorry for the wait.

thanks MP2 3: :3 ^^

reupload link dead

There Is No Ms_staff.inc where can i get this from ?