Anyone knows??

Does anyone know What Script San Andreas Roleplay Uses?

the SA-RP script.

no shit sherlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
the SA-RP script.

no shit sherlock
ahaahahahaha lolll +reped you're funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
the SA-RP script.
Thanks Mr. Obvious..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorRageWall
Посмотреть сообщение
Does anyone know What Script San Andreas Roleplay Uses?
SA:RP use the godfather script actually. It's just a highly modified/edited script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks Mr. Obvious..

You can also just download a leaked NG:RP script, because it's basically the same, but NG:RP is better.
Well that will get him blacklisted wouldn't it? So better not suggest that kind of stuff to people ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnt
Посмотреть сообщение
Well that will get him blacklisted wouldn't it? So better not suggest that kind of stuff to people ^^.
Many people are using it, no you wont be black listed. Its just bullshit a server that is using an NG edit is still online for about a month or so..

There is also a server that is using the leaked PR-RP script its still up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
Many people are using it, no you wont be black listed. Its just bullshit a server that is using an NG edit is still online for about a month or so..

There is also a server that is using the leaked PR-RP script its still up
Well some did perhaps SA-MP got bored of blocking it already.

Today's "Stupid Question of The Day" is brought to you in part by:

ViktorRageWall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
You can also just download a leaked NG:RP script, because it's basically the same, but NG:RP is better.
Dont suggest that in a thread, this will just cause it to get removed. Well, I guess this discussion itself will lead to thread deletion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont suggest that in a thread, this will just cause it to get removed. Well, I guess this discussion itself will lead to thread deletion.
Yeah i know it's wrong, but their are like 12 servers using that script now and they don't do anything anymore. It's just a waste to even try to care anymore if you guys know what i mean.