[GameMode] Affliction Roleplay | [ENG] | 0.3d | VX-RP2 Edit

Affliction Roleplay
Affliction Roleplay is just a version of Vortex Roleplay 2 - created by Calgon and Brian - with quite a few new features and small fixes, It is set in Bone County as this was the location of the server when it was up and running, this can easily be changed with very little effort. If you want anything adding or feel that you want something changed, contact me via forum PM or leave a comment here and we can negociate a price depending on the amount of work required.

Now here is a brief list of all the new features or even removed from the Affliction Roleplay Script, some features may not be on here, if you wish to alert me of missing features, again, PM me on the forums;
  • Fixed Phonebook Bug
  • Added /nmute for admins/helpers
  • Added more locations to /go
  • Added /siren command for cops
  • Changed colours and formatting of /ban /kick /fine /jail /release /unban It'll now look something like this AdmBan:Name has been banned by adminname reason:
  • Moved to Bone County.
  • Added a donator system, /goldon(goldname), /goldoff(goldname off), /togpms and /dc(donatorchat).
  • Removed the CJ Run.
  • Added a roadblock system.
  • Revamped the Hospital System.
  • Increase Arms Dealer timer to 5 minutes.
  • Revamped the /cell command for the PD.
  • New /mask system; Head to the 24/7 and purchase a mask, you need to be Level 5 to use the mask.
  • When the mask is on your name is replaced with a Stranger_(random number), This can help prevent Metagaming.
  • Added new items to the 24-7; Shovel, Baseball Bat.
  • Fixed a bug where you screen would turn black when jailed.
  • Added Speedometer.
  • Added Delayed Engine system.
  • Created new sidejobs: Trucker, Paperboy and Sweeper
  • New Tutorial with extended quiz.
  • Added Sheriff Hat.
  • Made /sellcar so you have to sell it to another player.
  • Removed the Fisherman Job as it was bugged.
  • Removed /findcar as it was felt unnessacary and Non-RP.
  • Added a new /assistance system.
  • Added a new DMV system with Car, Truck and Motorbike licenses.
  • Added news faction commands; /ichat, /interview, /news, /endbroadcast.
  • Added /badge for the BCSD.
  • Added /seatbelt and /checkbelt, no real use for this only RP.
  • Added /giveradio and /takeradio for Government factions.
  • Added a weapon license system; /grantweaplic.
  • Added /helmet bought at the 24/7.
  • Removed Admin Name system.
With these new features, along with the original Vortex Roleplay 2 script, you have yourself a fairly large script.

CREDITS
- Calgon [Originally creating the Vortex Roleplay 2 script]
- Brian [Assisting Calgon in the creation of VX-RP2]
- Boooth [Myself, for making the edits to the script]
- Daniel_Davis [For assisting me with making some of the commands]

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Yes I have made them *******, Sorry in advance for the 5 second wait.
Affliction Roleplay files:
- Windows
- Linux
Affliction Roleplay MySQL Dump:
- MySQL Dump
- DumpFix

Note; The link above is to be imported after the MySQL Dump, it is only data imports.
Please leave the credits at the top of the script and throughout just like I did for Calgon, I feel that it is only fair.

Many Thanks,
Boooth

Hmm why do I feel like seeing that name already? Affliction? oh wasnt that a server or perhaps its still is using this GM? well either way its Vortex, without edit its great so I guess this is good as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnt
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm why do I feel like seeing that name already? Affliction? oh wasnt that a server or perhaps its still is using this GM? well either way its Vortex, without edit its great so I guess this is good as well.
Hello Cinnt,

Yes it was a server, but it closed down.

Many Thanks.

nice , nice and nice
its really good job
9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami Ham
Посмотреть сообщение
nice , nice and nice
its really good job
9/10
Thanks for that

Nice work! Rated 5 stars and +Rep!

Hello,

Glad you like it!

Thanks.

I wish it was in Los Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddan
Посмотреть сообщение
I wish it was in Los Santos
Can easily be done with barely any effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lido
View Post
Jarret, one thing mate the server closed due to my lack of interest. So take your comments somewhere else and stop posting negative comments!!!!!

-Lido
Okay.. Btw please dont double post Lido.

Jerret - I do believe Impact Gaming isn't fairing too well either main reason why you left there to come to Affliction, you were bullied heavily now I suggest you take your slanderous comments elsewhere.

Quick reminder: THIS IS A SCRIPT RELEASE, ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SERVER WILL BE IGNORED.

Boooth.

Woah nice script.. But im not good at mysql xD Anyway nice job.

Amm can someone please make this Gamemode a not mysql thing?I can't download MYSQL please I beg ya all!

It will take a while to make this GM to not mysql one. better convert mysql to y_ini if you can.
You are pinoy?

When I join it dosent show login system or nothing and then if i hit the spawn button it says Stay Within the worlds boundaries help please. Please PM me how to fix this Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reklez
View Post
It will take a while to make this GM to not mysql one. better convert mysql to y_ini if you can.
You are pinoy?
Oo naman Pinoy ako!!PINOY PRIDE!!!Tol pede mo I-convert yan?

Can someone convert it to none MySQL script?

Will check it out.

Hope it can. convert to y_ini would be good..

@tiernan The login bug your encountering is due to the fact MySQL isn't connecting properly, refer to the original VX-RP post for more information on how to install XAMPP on your home PC.