Cannot get server online.

When i turn on my server, it say "Started server on port 7777..." but then when i go to port forward check, it says port 7777 is closed. Another thing is that when I run another server (Minecraft) on port 7777 and go to port forward check, it says the port is open and people can connect to my Minecraft server. So I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my SAMP server.
I doubled checked everything, the server.cfg, my firewall but i still can't get the server online.

Did you portforward and you need to get your external ip for others to join.

If he was to buy a host, i would recommend him check the host list on this forum. As there more trusted then most of the people who offer free hosting that ive seen.

I did use my external IP to log on, I could go on but my friend couldn't go on. It just says "server didnt respond"

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomfang
View Post
I did use my external IP to log on, I could go on but my friend couldn't go on. It just says "server didnt respond"
If I am not mistaken, Minecraft runs on TCP. SA-MP needs your UDP ports to be forwarded. So, in your router NAT configuration, make sure you have selected UDP.