Need opinions!

Hi im making the jobs for my script and i was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for example: Mechanic or something.

I already have 1 job which is Trucker.

Please use this format:
Код:
Job Name:
Your Name for /credits:
The X, Y, Z :
What it involves:
How much pay?:

How should we be able to know your economy on the server... I can give you few job suggestions but I can't tell you anything about job earnings and stuff since I have no idea how's the economy on your server.

Job Name: Robber
Your Name for /credits: Jack Robinson
The X, Y, Z : Anywhere
What it involves: Basically, you /rob at certain locations and you have a 1/5 chance of succeeding, while you are on /rob, your name is bright red or something, so the police can arrest you if they see you.
How much pay?: $10000 if house rob successful, $25000 if business rob successful

What type of roleplay server is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio112
Посмотреть сообщение
How should we be able to know your economy on the server... I can give you few job suggestions but I can't tell you anything about job earnings and stuff since I have no idea how's the economy on your server.
i mean the usual currency on most servers: DOLLARS :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
Посмотреть сообщение
What type of roleplay server is it?
General one really you can rob places and no over dm'ing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
General one really you can rob places and no over dm'ing
Is it Light, Medium or Hard Roleplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
i mean the usual currency on most servers: DOLLARS :P
I said ECONOMY, not currency. For example, how much money do you get when you start? How much does vehicle costs? How much's a house? How much's a business ? How much you get in payday? You understand?

And like topaz said, what's the 'level' of RP ? It does matter if it's easy or HARD RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio112
Посмотреть сообщение
I said ECONOMY, not currency. For example, how much money do you get when you start? How much does vehicle costs? How much's a house? How much's a business ? How much you get in payday? You understand?

And like topaz said, what's the 'level' of RP ? It does matter if it's easy or HARD RP.
more medium RP a house is usually 60k and cars are 40k thats a bad car and a small house

lol 40k for a bad car? wtf is this, I paid 700 dollars for my car irl...