sscanf v2.5 conflict with streamer v2.6

Sscanf v2.5 is in conflict with Stremer v2.6 (last revision) (Incognito).
Stremer v2.6 r29 is working ok, but the last one creates bug, you cant use sscanf for player ids (10, 20, 30,...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragony92
Посмотреть сообщение
Sscanf v2.5 is in conflict with Stremer v2.6 (last revision) (Incognito).
Stremer v2.6 r29 is working ok, but the last one creates bug, you cant use sscanf for player ids (10, 20, 30,...).
no it doesnt am using both, never had any problem yet.

Are you sure you are using the latest version of both sscanf and streamer?

@Xtreme_playa I'm also using both, and i havent problem, but sscanf is the lastest version and the stremer is v2.6 r29
If i use both lastest version sscanf don't work for decade IDs (10, 20, 30, 40,......)

SAME problem here, wtf is wrong? Look at my topic I've posted, Dragony! Seems to be the same issue!
But, I've removed the streamer anyways!

I think the problem can be with sscanf "u" specifier.

What do you mean? Yesterday, all my damn commands worked well! Suddenly, I have no clue why, they all were bugged to ID 0, and the messages are all messed up! I thought it may be the new stuff I've added, so you I've used my backup again! But there, it was still the same, and it IS also right now! You want to know what I mean? If you'd like, join my server and you'll see what the hell is going on with my commands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Insane
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean? Yesterday, all my damn commands worked well! Suddenly, I have no clue why, they all were bugged to ID 0, and the messages are all messed up! I thought it may be the new stuff I've added, so you I've used my backup again! But there, it was still the same, and it IS also right now! You want to know what I mean? If you'd like, join my server and you'll see what the hell is going on with my commands!
Use the sscanf i sent you in pm and reply if the id bug still persists.