A few Questions =S

Hi Guys, i recently started my own server made for a couple of friends to play around. Now i installed new cars and all that stuff and changed handling lines and personally gave them the exact copy i have.

The thing is... i know in order for handling lines to work, i had to use a cheat device... some people know what it is is as it starts with a "S" lol coughs0b1etcough. Anyway... i wanna remove that tool from my friends because when one of my friends had it, when he spawned, his game would freeze, and only until i removed it did it not freeze.

So my question is, how do i let others use my handling line without them using the cheat device?

And second of all, i'm using a gamemode called elitedrift and for some parent reason, i can't see my friends moving. I changed the gamemode back to grandlarc and i could finally see him moving. The gamemode i downloaded only came with two files, amx and pwn? Is that the reason why i don't see him moving?

Please respond! (:

This is not a section to help you with your Cheat devices, Please move to the technical support.

It is currently not possible to change the handling through the script, anyway it would be a good idea if we were able to modify the handling of the players to make it more realistic. As for the player not moving, I doubt it's because you only had an amx and pwn (as that's what's required for the game mode to work). You should check the pwn file of the game mode and make sure there is not "return 0" under OnPlayerUpdate.

Alright, i'm sorry for posting on the wrong place, and Spirit, It seems like the whole thing is return 1 so i guess it['s the game mode =S